Moroso 20431 Big Block Chevy Conversion Oil Pan
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
If you have ever tried to put a B/B chevy in a Tri-Five Chevy or Chevy II, you know there just isnt much room. This pan was designed to make the job a little easier. This pan has a 7 quart capacity (w/o filter) and accepts up to a 4-1/4" stroke with steel rods.
- Pick-up 54524430 is required for installation
- Notched rear sump clears steering linkage
- Accepts strokes up to 4.250" with steel rods, 4.090" with aluminum rods
- Compatible with most starter/flywheel combinations
- 1/4" NPT Thread for dipstick assembly, suggested dipstick # 545-25971
Fits Mark IV style 396-454 (except Gen V and Gen VI) Big Block Chevy V-8s. For 1962-67 Chevy II (without power steering) and 1955-57 Chevys. Transmission MUST be in stock position.
Please see below for suggested oil pump pick-up.
Item Details55-57 Chevy, 62-67 Chevy II
Passenger side dipstick.
More Like This
Moroso 20511 Small Block Ford 302 Rear Sump Oil Pan
Moroso 20520 Small Block Ford 351W Rear Sump Oil Pan
Moroso 20212 Chevy II 1986-Up Small Block Oil Pan
Moroso 21317 Circle Track Oil Pan, 1980-85 w/ Pass. Side Dipstick
Champ Pans CP50R 1979-86 Small Block Chevy Race Oil Pan, RH Dipstick
Champ Pans CP50RB 1986-Up Small Block Chevy Race Oil Pan, 1-Piece Main
Moroso 21320 Circle Track Oil Pan, 1986-Up w/ One Piece Rear Main Seal
Moroso 20211 Chevy II 1955-1979 Small Block Oil Pan
Speedway 1955-79 SBC Small Block Chevy Champ-Style Oil Pan, 7 Quart
Champ Pans CP50 1957-79 Small Block Chevy Race Oil Pan, LH Dipstick