Howe 22300 K6024 Upper Ball Joint, 63-71 GM Pickup/Pinto Spindle, Alum
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Howe Precision Ball Joints offer the precision of a spherical bearing with the misalignment range of a ball joint. Their rugged steel housings will withstand impacts that can destroy other ball joints. Plus, even if you manage to damage the joint, they are fully rebuildable. The alloy steel ball studs are process coated for low friction and long wear. You will feel the difference in smooth travel and easy steering effort.
- This ball joint uses the Ford taper found on Mustang II/Pinto spindles. Common on IMCA Modifieds.
- This ball joint will NOT fit the stock taper in a 1963-71 GM truck spindle. To use this with GM-type spindles the upper taper must be reamed with reamer 910-89411.
- Bolt-in (4-bolt) style
- Cross reference with MOOG #K6024
- Aluminum Cap
- Bolt-In type housing
- 7° Taper
- Completely Rebuildable
- 1963-1971 Chevy Pickup w/Ford Pinto spindle (IMCA Modifieds)
- American Made
- Port City
More Like This
Speedway 1963-71 Truck K6024 Style Upper Ball Joint
Howe 22300S K6024 Upper Ball Joint,63-71 GM Pickup/Pinto Spindle,Steel
QA1 1210-101 K6024 Upper Ball Joint, 63-71 GM Pickup/Pinto Spindle
Pinto-Mustang II Ball Joints
AFCO 20037 K5108 Standard GM Upper Ball Joint
Speedway 1964-74 GM K5108 Style Upper Ball Joint
QA1 1210-101 K6024 Style Upper Ball Joint Kit w/ Extended Length Stud
AFCO 20031 Standard 1963-71 Truck-Style Upper Ball Joint
AFCO 20037LF K5108 Low Friction GM Upper Ball Joint
Howe 22301 K6136 Alum. Upper Ball Joint, 73-95 GM Pickup/71-76 Impala