Hilborn Fuel Injection PG150D/CL S0 1.7 Billet GPM Fuel Pump
- This product is discontinued.
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional business days for Hilborn Fuel Injection to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
- This item 385PG150DS0 is made to order. It will be shipped from our warehouse when it is produced.
Garage Sale Clearance!
Hilborn's factory flow-tested mechanical fuel pumps can be used with gas, alcohol or nitro applications. Rotation can be easily reversed to accommodate cam drives or belt drives.
This billet aluminum pump is almost 1-1/2 lbs. lighter than the cast aluminum model. The clamp base model offers you the convenience of a quick disconnect. This pump can be rotated for easy access to fittings. Includes "Y" fitting which converts one #8 outlet to three #6 outlets.
Sizes: #00, #0, #S0, #1/2
The full range of capacity from size #00 through size #1/2 is from .67gpm to 2.22gpm. All pumps rated at 1800rpm with 50psi.
Q & A
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks built a 1952 Chevy truck in celebration of the 65th anniversary of Speedway Motors. Check out the short video on one of the products used in the build.
by JasonHave a monster radiator but your engine still overheats? We'll show you what to look for beyond the cooling system for common overheating issues.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. is back to talk about a cool little nostalgic piece now available at Speedway Motors, our Fiberglass Tunnel Ram Shark Scoop.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. is back with Dave's 1951 Chevy Truck project to talk about the 1947-1954 Chevy Truck EFI Fuel tank available from Speedway Motors.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. takes some time to discuss the Fuel Gauge Interface Module that allows you to use any gauge set with almost any fuel level sending unit.