Fel-Pro P1034 S/B Chevy 265-400 Steel Ring Head Gasket 4.200 Inch Bore
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
These Fel-Pro gaskets work with both cast iron and aluminum heads. Pre-flattened steel wire ring gaskets have the strength of steel wire sealing with minimum brinelling of aluminum heads. Pre-flattened copper wire ring gaskets will not brinell aluminum heads. They offer superior heat dissipation. Multi-layer steel gaskets offer current leading-edge technology and provide a long-term, leakproof seal called Perma Torque MLS.
- Gaskets are sold each
- Nominal compression thickness: .041"
- Compressed volume: 9.3 cc
- Recommended for 86-91 Corvette aluminum heads. Max 4.155" bore.
- 4.200" bore gaskets can be used on 400 race engines with up to 4.155" max bore with minimal chamfer.
- When using aluminum heads, we recommend gaskets with soft copper wire rings (such as 344-1010). This ensures that the aluminum head is not "scarred" by the combustion seal. Shim style 344-1094 will also work well with aluminum heads.
Head Gasket Application (JPEG)
Item Details4.200" bore, .041" thick, 9.3 cc volume
More Like This
Fel-Pro P1003 S/B Chevy 265-400 Steel Ring Head Gasket 4.166 Inch Bore
Fel-Pro P1044 S/B Chevy 265-400 Steel Ring Head Gasket .051 Inch Thick
Fel-Pro P1004 S/B Chevy 400 Head Gasket, Steel Ring, 4.190 Inch Bore
Fel-Pro 1144 S/B Chevy 400 Head Gasket, Multi-layer Steel, 4.200 Bore
Fel-Pro P1010 S/B Chevy 265-400 Copper Ring Head Gasket 4.166 In. Bore
Fel-Pro 1143 SB Chevy 265-400 Head Gasket-4.165 Bore-Multi-layer Steel
Fel-Pro Gaskets 1011-1 1962-1984 Small Block Ford Head Gasket
Speedway S/B Chevy 400 Head Gaskets, 4.125 In Bore w/Steam Holes
Best Gasket 743G Ardun Cylinder Head Gaskets
1939-48 Flathead GraphTite Big Bore Head Gaskets