Edelbrock 2116 Performer Vortec Small Block Chevy Intake
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Based on the popular and powerful Edelbrock #2101, this dual-plane intake is designed for the street rod, industrial and engine swap market utilizing 262-400 c.i.d. Chevy V8s with 1996 and later Vortec (L31) cast iron or the new Edelbrock E-Tec aluminum heads. Manifold has provisions for external water bypass and may be used on either Vortec blocks or 1995 and earlier blocks.
No provision for exhaust heated chokes. Accepts both square-bore and spread-bore carbs and late model waterneck, alternator, HEI and air conditioning brackets. Will not fit under stock Corvette hood.
- Carburetor Recommendations:
- OEM 4-bbl. (pre-1981, electric choke only)
- Edelbrock Thunder Series AVS or Performer Series carb, 500-650 cfm
- Manifold Height @ Front: 3.87"
- Manifold Height @ Rear: 5.28"
- Carb Pad Height: 4.575"
- Port Exit Dimensions: 2.05" tall (odd shaped width)
- Stock brackets will require modification to fit the upright manifold bolt holes.
More Like This
Edelbrock 21161 Performer Vortec Intake Manifold,Polished, Chevy 5.7L
Edelbrock 21163 Performer Vortec Intake Manifold, Black, Chevy 5.7L
Edelbrock 21164 Performer Vortec Intake Manifold, Chevy 5.7L
Professional Products Cyclone Big Block Chevy 396-454 Intake Manifold
Edelbrock 27164 Performer EPS Vortec Chevy Intake Manifold-Endurashine
Edelbrock 7516 Performer RPM Air-Gap Vortec S/B Chevy Intake Manifold
Edelbrock 2101 Performer 1955-86 Small Block Chevy Intake Manifold
Edelbrock 2601 Performer Air-Gap Intake Manifold, 1955-86 S/B Chevy
Edelbrock 7116 Performer RPM Vortec Intake Manifold, S/B Chevy V8
Edelbrock 2115 472-500 Cadillac Performer Intake Manifold
Q & A
by JasonThere's a right and wrong way to run a two-barrel carburetor on your vintage engine. Check out this guide about how to select the correct carburetor for your Flathead or vintage engine.
Dave gives a few tips on how to select the appropriate intake manifold for your project.