ZZ-4 Tight-Fit Small Block Chevy Block Hugger Headers, Raw Finish
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
If you are using 1992-and-later LT4 style D-port heads in your street rod, these tight-fit headers are for you. The tight-fit design fits in a wide variety of applications, and the shorty headers have built-in OEM-style donut seals on the collectors so no gaskets or collector reducers are needed.
- Compact design
- OEM-style exhaust pipe connection
- 3/8” thick flanges w/ oval 1.29" x 1.67" port configuration
- Header bolts and exhaust gaskets are included
- Collector reducers are not included but are offered below
- May require modifications to accommodate knock sensors in some applications
Header Dimensions (GIF)
- 1992 and later LT-4 engines
- Compact design will fit a wide variety of early street rods
- Will not fit 1955-1957 Chevys, Camaros, Chevelles or other modern cars with crossmembers under the two center exhaust ports
NotesThese headers are treated with a light coating of anti-corrosion paint to avoid rust during shipment and on the shelf. This coating must be removed entirely before painting with a high-temp paint for final installation. Coating can be removed with lacquer thinner and rags or sanded/sand blasted off.
More Like This
Speedway Tight Tuck S/B Chevy Block Hugger Headers, Black Painted
Tight-Fit Small Block Chevy ZZ-4 Block Hugger Headers, AHC Coated
Tight-Fit Small Block Chevy ZZ-4 Block Hugger Headers, Chrome
Tight-Fit Small Block Chevy ZZ-4 Block Hugger Headers, Stainless Steel
Tight-Fit Small Block Chevy Block Hugger Headers
Small Block Chevy Tight Fit Headers, AHC Coated
Tight-Fit Small Block Chevy Block Hugger Headers, Chrome
Hooker 2301HKR Block Hugger Headers for ZZ4 Crate Motor, Ceramic Coat
Speedway Small Block Chevy Hugger Tight Fit Headers, Raw Finish
Big Block Chevy Block Hugger Tight-Fit Headers, Raw Finish
Q & A
Whether you’re looking for performance improvements or heat reduction, if you decide to wrap your headers, we'll show you the benefits and possible precautions to take before you wrap your exhaust.