AFCO 1630SR Street Rod Shock-3 Stroke-.5 Bearing-8.5 Comp, 10-3/4 Ext.
- This product is discontinued.
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 1 business days for AFCO to ship this item.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
AFCO has been building racing shocks for over 20 years and is now applying this technology to their premium Hot Rod Series Shocks. The Hot Rod Series shocks have superior valving technology that will give you a smooth, controlled ride with improved handling. Of course, looking good is important too so these aluminum smoothie shocks provide a long lasting, high-tech finish that is sure to impress.
Shocks are supplied with either polyurethane bushings or bearing ends. Works well with solid-axle or coil-sprung front suspensions.
- Smooth Polished Billet Aluminum Body
- Factory Dyno Tested for Performance
- Made in the USA
How To Choose Your Stroke Length (see alternate image)
1. Set your car at normal ride height.
2. Measure from the center of the mount locations.
A = 10"–11" length at ride height = 3” stroke shock
A = 11"–12" length at ride height = 4" stroke shock
A = 13"–14" length at ride height = 5" stroke shock
A = 15"–18" length at ride height = 7" stroke shock
A = 18"–20" length at ride height = 9" stroke shock
More Like This
Bilstein F7B462010ZD Steel 2 In Shock 7 In Stroke w/ Ends Comp 9/Reb 1
Bilstein 20/40 Aluminum Threaded Gas Shock-7 Inch Stroke, Comp 4/Reb 2
QA1 SR2254P Street Rod Shock
Pro Shocks A933-8-B Adj Alum Smooth Large Body, 9 In, Comp 3/Reb 3-8
Pro Shocks® AC930B Large Aluminum Threaded, 9 Inch Shock, Comp 3/Reb 3
Pro Shocks SBA64B-7 Alum 6 Inch Shock-Small 7 In Shaft, Comp 4/Reb 4
Pro Shocks SBA733-7B Small Reb Adjustable Shocks 7 In-Comp 3/Reb 3-7
Pro Shocks® SM300 Pro Street Rod Shock, 9 Inch Ride Height
Pro Shocks® SM400 Chrome Mustang II Replacement Shock
QA1 6093 Aluminum Smooth Body Shock, 9 Inch Stroke, 3/3 Valving