AFCO 3063 30 Series Fixed Valve Mono-Tube 6 Inch Shock, Comp/Reb: 3/3
- This product is discontinued.
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional business days for AFCO to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
- This item 1063063 is made to order. It will be shipped from our warehouse when it is produced.
Now there are fixed valve choices to complete the M2 Shock line with these 30 Series AFCO shocks. With all the sophistication of the M2 design wrapped up in an economical and rule-friendly, non-adjustable package, the M2 Fixed Valve shocks will be the hot ticket for racers under constraints to experience the AFCO M2 advantage.
Just like the more expensive M2 Double Adjustable, the M2 Fixed Valve incorporates a gas-charged bladder design to provide lightning-fast response to high-frequency shaft movement while maintaining exceptional low speed dampening control.
The inherent reciprocating nature of other brands' floating piston designs effectively "turns off" the those shocks while their internal components overcome stiction and change direction. The M2's gas inflated bladder is able to compress and expand at all speeds. This allows it to react to the most minute high frequency chatter, while still providing positive control of weight transfer during transitions on the track.
The Result: A feeling of being stuck to the track rather than riding over it.
The extreme sensitivity of the M2's bladder design required a complete re-engineer of all the moving components to minimize friction. Ultra smooth shafts, low friction rod guides, piston seals and even the fluid port contours all work together to allow the shock to operate as freely as possible. Low friction operation not only benefits the ability to provide control, but also reduces heat build up and provides more consistency.
All AFCO M2 Shocks are 100% dyno tested, rebuildable and revalvable.
For dirt late models. Includes coilover kit, dyno sheet and tuning instructions.
- Swiv-Align floating spring seat removes nearly all side forces from the shaft and makes the M2's damping smoother and more consistent than other shocks, without any added expense
- Threaded shock body for coilover hardware
- Easy to fill / adjust gas pressure valve
- Gas pressure design produces superior traction
- Stroke: 6"
- Compressed Length: 13.80"
- Extended Lenrth: 19.80"
Each shock includes coilover kit, dyno sheet and tuning instructions.
For dirt late models.
More Like This
Afco 13T Series Alum. Large Body Non-Adjust. Twin Tube Shocks, Custom Valving
Bilstein F4-B46-0210-ZD Shock 7 In Stroke w/ Ends Comp 9/ Reb 1
Bilstein 20/40 Aluminum Threaded Gas Shock-7 Inch Stroke, Comp 4/Reb 2
QA1 SR2254P Street Rod Shock
Pro Shocks A933-8-B Adj Alum Smooth Large Body, 9 In, Comp 3/Reb 3-8
Pro Shocks® AC930B Large Aluminum Threaded, 9 Inch Shock, Comp 3/Reb 3
Pro Shocks SBA64B-7 Alum 6 Inch Shock-Small 7 In Shaft, Comp 4/Reb 4
Pro Shocks SBA733-7B Small Reb Adjustable Shocks 7 In-Comp 3/Reb 3-7
Pro Shocks® SM300 Pro Street Rod Shock, 9 Inch Ride Height
Pro Shocks® SM400 Chrome Mustang II Replacement Shock