AFCO RACING GAS SHOCK-FXD B
- This product is discontinued.
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional business days for AFCO to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
- This item AUP6148 is made to order. It will be shipped from our warehouse when it is produced.
This is garage sale pricing because it is new old stock
AFCO S-Series Fixed Bearing Shocks offer tremendous value by packaging race-proven design, proven value combinations, and durability in an economical, fixed bearing, non-coilover design. AFCO 12 Series fixed bearing shocks feature quality bearing ends that allow for free movement in applications where other mounts could be bound and reduce shock effectiveness.
The available standard valves, as well as split valves, allow for multiple tuning options with a simple shock swap.
- 2.02" O.D. sealed body
- Twin-tube design
- Designed for non-coilover cars
- Can be mounted upside-down for reduced unsprung weight
- Strong 5/8" shaft to prevent flexing
Compressed Length: 12.75"
Extended Length: 19.50"
Comp. / Rebound: 6/2
More Like This
AFCO 1296FB Big Body Fixed Bearing Twin Tube Shock 9 Inch Comp 6/Reb 6
AFCO 1274FB Large Twin-Tube Fixed Bearing Shock, 7 Inch, Comp 4/Reb 4
AFCO 1295FB Big Body Fixed Bearing Twin Tube Shock 9 Inch Comp 5/Reb 5
AFCO 1294FB Big Body Fixed Bearing Twin Tube Shock 9 Inch Comp 4/Reb 4
AFCO 1276-4FB Large Twin-Tube Fixed Bearing Shock 7 Inch, Comp 6/Reb 4
AFCO 1276-2FB Large Twin-Tube Fixed Bearing Shock 7 Inch, Comp 6/Reb 2
AFCO 1275-3FB Large Twin-Tube Fixed Bearing Shock 7 Inch, Comp 5/Reb 3
AFCO 1277FB Large Twin-Tube Fixed Bearing Shock, 7 Inch, Comp 7/Reb 7
AFCO 1276FB Large Twin-Tube Fixed Bearing Shock, 7 Inch, Comp 6/Reb 6
AFCO 1275FB Large Twin-Tube Fixed Bearing Shock, 7 Inch, Comp 5/Reb 5
Q & A
Tim talks about what options we have for hot rod shocks.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. talks about shock ends.
In this episode, Project Chevelle gets coilovers and a much-needed altitude adjustment. Watch as we install QA1 bolt-on coilover kits front and rear, then dial in the perfect stance and shock settings. Our old Chevelle is really starting to look mean!
Call Our Experienced Shock Techs For Details At 800.979.0122. Shipping Information ... Have Your Shocks Dyno Tested To Ensure Optimum Performance!