Zips SBC Water Pump Riser Manifold Kit w/ Pump for Mechanical Fan
Chevy Small Block V8, Mechanical Water Pump Type, High-Volume Pump Flow, Natural, Natural
Build Your KitYou're almost there! This kit has an option or two for you to select. Let us know which options you want for your new kit.
The Zips SBC Water Pump Riser Kit raises the location of the water pump 5.00" higher in the engine bay. Includes brackets. Riser is 1.75" deep to pump mount surface. Water pump is 3.88" deep from mount surface to face of fan.
Chevy 230/250 Inline 6 Cast Iron Water Pump:
- OE style impeller delivers stock coolant flow rate
- Hardened bearing shaft for even wear and durability
- OE style cast iron pump body
- Precision machined hub runs smoothly under heavy loads
- OE style bearings
Zips SBC Water Pump Riser Kit:
- Water pump riser solves the common problem of the fan being mounted too low on the radiator to be effective
- Raises the pump and mechanical fan 5" higher in the engine compartment
- Provides mounting surfaces for an A/C compressor and alternator
- Riser housing comes with brackets and spacers
Learn more about using different water pump accessories to best fit your application by reading our tech article. SBC - Short vs Long Water Pump.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
What's In The Kit
Zips SBC Small Block Chevy V8 Water Pump Riser KitPart # 9102306Qty x 1
Chevy 230/250 Inline 6 Cast Iron Water PumpPart # 91013010Qty x 1
Q & A
Kevin W. walks through each step of installing a new alternator bracket on a 454 Big Block Chevy.
Common small block Chevy engines were designed with two styles of water pumps. Before you purchase a new pump, it's important to determine whether you have a short or long style pump.
Check here for a few simple images to help identify your Chevy water pump.
Have a monster radiator but your engine still overheats? We'll show you what to look for beyond the cooling system for common overheating issues.
In this Tech Tip, a customer asked for some recommendations on water pumps for his 1934 Chevy Coupe build.
Learn how to differentiate long and short water pumps.
See how this natural fitting Speedway Motors stainless steel coolant expansion overflow tank is installed in a 1967 Chevelle. Learn tips on how to prep the canister for paint work and recommended paint brands to use for this project.
Follow this guide on how to mount a single electric puller fan in a '66 - '67 Chevelle. Learn tips on taking measurements and installing a rubber spacer to prevent the fan from rubbing.