Zamp ZR-50F SFI 3.2A/5 Black Race Suit Straight Cuff
Oval Track Cars, One-Piece Suit Style, 3.2A/5 Suit SFI Rating, Aramidic, 3 Layers
The Zamp ZR-50F Racing Suit delivers a high-quality multi-layer suit at an affordable price. This SFI 3.2A/5 and FIA 8856-2000 approved ultra-lightweight suit is available in a large range of sizes to fit all drivers. A lightweight, comfortable, stylish suit that’s packed with features:
- Ultra Lightweight Three-Layer Construction Soft Aramid construction, ultra-lightweight material at 290g/sm
- ULTRA-STRETCH panels along ribcage, lower back, crotch, and shoulders gives natural fit - unparalleled flex without bunching up
- Angled Stitching provides super attractive design
- Straight Leg
- Adjustable Belt
- Flex panels in lower back, torso, and crotch
- Aramid Cuffs for plush comfort around ankles and wrists
- Shoulder flex panels allow for fully-floating 360 degree shoulder rotation
- Black available in Small, Medium, Large, X-Large, XX-Large
- Blue, Red, or White Colorways Available in Small, Medium, Large, X-Large
- SFI 3.2A/5 and FIA 8856-2000 Certified
- TPP Rating: 23.96
Suit Sizing Chart (JPEG)
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for Zamp to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Q & A
EMi Employee Frank and Speedway Motors employee Jeremy demonstrate how to properly measure for a race suit.
This comprehensive guide will step you through the process of choosing the correct tear offs to fit your helmet as well as how to install them.
These new Lightweight Racing Helmets from Speedway Motors offer some impressive features at a price any racer can afford!
It's important to use the right method when you're cleaning fire resistant material. We can show you the recommended procedure to ensure the durability and integrity of your suit through its entire lifecycle.
After reaching out to a few parents of youth drivers, McKenna has compiled 3 major crucial safety tips that are often times neglected in youth racing. Find out what parents wish they would've known about safety gear before their child started racing.
Fire suits are constructed from a variety of fire resistant materials. We can teach you the difference between the most common suits like Nomex and fire resistant cotton such as Proban.
Much like your fire suit and racing shoes, there are a lot of factors to consider in choosing the right racing gloves for you and your racing program and this buyer's guide should help you with that decision.