Zamp ZR-30 Triple Layer Two-Piece Racing Suit Combo
Two-Piece Suit Style, 3.2A/5 Suit SFI Rating, Fire Retardant Cotton/Aramidic, Multiple Layers
- Suit has a 3.2A/5 SFI safety rating
- The boot cuff provides stylish ankle protection
- Aramid Cuffs are added for comfort around ankles and wrists
- Features a multi-layer construction and box quilt stitching
- There are pockets on each leg and an elastic beltline with buttons
Build Your KitYou're almost there! This kit has an option or two for you to select. Let us know which options you want for your new kit.
The Zamp ZR-30 Racing Suit delivers a high-quality multi-layer jacket and pants at an affordable price. This SFI 3.2A/5 approved lightweight jacket is available in a large range of sizes to fit all drivers. A lightweight, comfortable, stylish jacket that’s packed with features:
- Multi-Layer Construction 100% FR Cotton Outer Layer, 100% Aramid Center Layer, 100% FR Cotton Inner Layer
- Box Quilt Stitching
- Economical and Lightweight
- Aramid Cuffs for comfort around wrists
- Pockets on each leg
- Elastic Beltline with button
- Economical and Lightweight
- Aramid Cuffs for comfort around ankles
- Bootcuffs providing stylish ankle protection
- Attractive Two-Color Design - Black or Grey
- Black Sizes - Small, Medium, Large, X-Large, XX-Large, XXX-Large, 4X-Large, and 5X-Large
- Grey Sizes - Small, Medium, Large, X-Large, XX-Large
- SFI 3.2A/5 Certified
- TPP Rating: 20.66
Note: For optimum comfort, fit and performance as these are sized and designed for a close-fitting performance, we recommend considering and ordering 1 size larger than the sizing chart indicates for optimum comfort and fitment. If a close-fitting and tighter suit is desired, please order according to listed sizing chart.
The Zamp ZR-50 Race Gloves feature high-quality, lightweight, and durable construction. Both the palm and fingertips feature silicone and leather for superior grip.
- External seam for more comfort
- Combination leather and silicon palms and fingers for better grip
- SFI 3.3/5 Approved
- Choose Color: Black, Blue, Gray, Red
- Choose Size: Small - XXXL
Zamp ZR-50 Race Shoes feature high-quality multi-layer construction, an elastic enclosure, and thin rubber sole for ultimate pedal feel, all in a super lightweight shoe! These race shoes are a fully sublimated design, providing high quality, vibrant colors with our honeycomb design!
- Super Lightweight
- Breathable, flexible construction
- Hook and loop ankle strap
- Tensioner on laces to prevent shoes coming untied mid-race
- Thin rubber sole for ultimate pedal feel
- Plush Fire Retardant NMX Interior
- SFI 3.3/5 Approved
- Sizes available:
- Black available in sizes 1-18
- Neon Orange, Neon Green, Red, Blue, Grey available in sizes 8 – 13
- Colors Available: Blue, Black, Grey, Orange, and Red
- Shoes come in a Zamp zippered shoe bag
Suit Size Chart (JPEG)
Helmet Sizing Chart (JPEG)
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
What's In The Kit
Zamp ZR50 Series Racing Shoes, SFI 3.3/5Part # 9103002Qty x 1
Zamp ZR30 SFI 3.2A/5 Race JacketPart # 91030013Qty x 1
Zamp ZR30 SFI 3.2A/5 Race PantsPart # 91030014Qty x 1
Zamp ZR-50 Racing Gloves, SFI 3.3/5Part # 9101050Qty x 1
More Like This
Zamp Mega Racer Safety Kit, ZR-30 Triple-Layer 1-Piece Suit, B/W
Zamp ZR-30 Triple-Layer One-Piece Racing Suit Combo, Black
Zamp Mega Racer Safety Kit, ZR-30 Triple-Layer 1-Piece Suit, Blk
Zamp Mega Racer Safety Kit, ZR-30 Triple-Layer 2-Piece Suit Combo
Zamp ZR-30 Triple-Layer One-Piece Racing Suit Combo, Black/White
Zamp ZR-30 Triple-Layer One-Piece Racing Suit Combo, Grey
Zamp Mega Racer Safety Kit, ZR-30 Triple-Layer 1-Piece Suit, Grey
Zamp ZR-30 SFI 3.2A/5 Racing Suit, Black or Grey
Zamp ZR30 SFI 3.2A/5 Race Pants
Zamp ZR-30 SFI 3.2A/5 Black 3-Layer One-Piece Race Suit
Q & A
EMi Employee Frank and Speedway Motors employee Jeremy demonstrate how to properly measure for a race suit.
This guide explains what a Snell certification is and the difference between a Snell SA2015 and SA2020 helmet.
Jason Martin is in the pits at 305 Racesaver Nationals talking to racers about topics they would like more information on. Watch this video to learn how to install a fire suppression system to help keep you safe!
It's important to use the right method when you're cleaning fire resistant material. We can show you the recommended procedure to ensure the durability and integrity of your suit through its entire lifecycle.
After reaching out to a few parents of youth drivers, McKenna has compiled 3 major crucial safety tips that are often times neglected in youth racing. Find out what parents wish they would've known about safety gear before their child started racing.
Fire suits are constructed from a variety of fire resistant materials. We can teach you the difference between the most common suits like Nomex and fire resistant cotton such as Proban.
Much like your fire suit and racing shoes, there are a lot of factors to consider in choosing the right racing gloves for you and your racing program and this buyer's guide should help you with that decision.