Zamp R01P003M ZR-10 SFI 3.2A/1 Black Single Layer Race Pant, M
Pants Only Suit Style, 3.2A/1 Suit SFI Rating, Fire Retardant Cotton, 1 Layers, Black
- The boot cuff provides stylish ankle protection
- Comes with Aramid Cuffs for comfort around ankles
- Includes box quilt stitching and has pockets on each leg
- Features a single layer construction using 100% FR cotton
- These SFI 3.2A/1 approved lightweight FR Cotton pant is available in a large range of sizes to fit all drivers
The Zamp ZR-10 Racing Suit delivers high quality pants at the best value in the market. This SFI 3.2A/1 approved lightweight FR Cotton pant is available in a large range of sizes to fit all drivers. A lightweight, comfortable, stylish pant packed with features:
- Single Layer Construction using 100% FR Cotton.
- Box Quilt Stitching.
- Pockets on each leg.
- Elastic Beltline with button.
- Lightweight Construction for ultimate comfort.
- Aramid Cuffs for comfort around ankles.
- Boot Cuff provides stylish ankle protection.
- Available in Small, Medium, Large, X-Large, XX-Large, XXX-Large.
- SFI 3.2A/1 Approved
- TPP Rating: 9.6
Note: For optimum comfort, fit and performance as these are sized and designed for a close-fitting performance, we recommend considering and ordering 1 size larger than the sizing chart indicates for an optimum comfort and fitment. If a close-fitting and tighter suit is desired, please order according to listed sizing chart.
Suit Sizing Chart (JPEG)
Helmet Sizing Chart (JPEG)
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
More Like This
Zamp ZR-10 SFI 3.2A/1 Black Single Layer Race Suit
Zamp ZR-10 SFI 3.2A/1 Black Single Layer Race Jacket
Zamp ZR-10 SFI 3.2A/1 Black Single Layer Racing Suit
Zamp ZR-10 Single-Layer One-Piece Racing Suit Combo
Zamp Mega Racer Safety Kit, ZR-10 Single-Layer 2-Piece Suit Combo
Zamp Mega Racer Safety Kit, ZR-10 Single-Layer 1-Piece Suit Combo
Zamp ZR30 SFI 3.2A/5 Race Pants
Zamp ZR-30 SFI 3.2A/5 Black 3-Layer One-Piece Race Suit
Zamp ZR-30 Triple-Layer One-Piece Racing Suit Combo, Black
Zamp ZR30 SFI 3.2A/5 Race Jacket
Q & A
EMi Employee Frank and Speedway Motors employee Jeremy demonstrate how to properly measure for a race suit.
This guide explains what a Snell certification is and the difference between a Snell SA2015 and SA2020 helmet.
Jason Martin is in the pits at 305 Racesaver Nationals talking to racers about topics they would like more information on. Watch this video to learn how to install a fire suppression system to help keep you safe!
It's important to use the right method when you're cleaning fire resistant material. We can show you the recommended procedure to ensure the durability and integrity of your suit through its entire lifecycle.
After reaching out to a few parents of youth drivers, McKenna has compiled 3 major crucial safety tips that are often times neglected in youth racing. Find out what parents wish they would've known about safety gear before their child started racing.
Fire suits are constructed from a variety of fire resistant materials. We can teach you the difference between the most common suits like Nomex and fire resistant cotton such as Proban.
Much like your fire suit and racing shoes, there are a lot of factors to consider in choosing the right racing gloves for you and your racing program and this buyer's guide should help you with that decision.