Zamp RZ44C Dirt Carbon Racing Helmet, S-XL
Oval Track Cars, Full Face Helmet Type, Snell SA2015 Safety Rating, Restraint Compatible
Garage Sale Clearance!
When it comes to racing, safety should come first. That's why Zamp is offering this affordable yet protective dirt carbon racing helmet. The TRI-TECH Air System allows you to run natural air, forced air, and air plugs in the three adjustable inlets on top and both sides of chin bar. This makes for the most adjustable air flow in the market.
Features plush fire retardant removable/washable ultra-soft interior with EPS chin bar foam. Z-20 series 3mm clear shield with tear off posts at 12.25 inch center posts using banana style tear offs. Hydration hole/plug front and center in chin bar with easy set up. Also includes ear muffs and ear pads to give driver quieter environment to hear what you need to hear. M6 inserts for neck restraint.
- TRI-TECH air systems
- 3mm clear shield with tear off posts
- Includes ear muffs and ear pads
- M6 inserts for neck restraint
- Carbon Mix Shell for Super Lightweight Shell
- Aerodynamics Chin Bar Spoiler to reduce lift and increase stability
- Low Profile Air Attachment Mount it on Top, On Side, or Both Top and Side.
- TOP Air System– Allows you to run Natural Air, Forced Air, and Air Plugs.
- Plush Fire Retardant Removable/Washable ultra-soft Interior with EPS chin bar foam
- Z-20 Series 3mm Clear Shield with Tear Off Posts at 12.25 inch center posts using banana style tear offs
- Hydration Hole/Plug Front and Center in chin bar with easy set up
- EAR MUFFS & EAR Pads to give driver quieter environment to hear what you need to hear
- M6 Inserts for Neck Restraint
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
More Like This
Zamp H758CA3L RZ-45D Series Racing Helmet, SA2015
Zamp RZ-58 Top Air SA2015 Racing Helmets
Bell HP5 Touring Carbon Fiber SA2015 Helmet
Bell RS7 Carbon Fiber SA2015 Racing Helmet
Bell M.8 Carbon Fiber SA2015 Racing Helmet
Zamp RZ-40 SA2015 Kevlar Mix Helmet
ZAMP RZ37Y YOUTH HELMET
Bell HP7 Carbon Fiber SA2015 Racing Helmet
Bell HP7 Carbon Fiber SA2015 Racing Helmet, No Bill
Bell GP.3 Carbon Fiber SA2015 Racing Helmet
Q & A
Tim talks about the new SA2015 helmets and what we have to offer.
Jason Martin is in the pits at 305 Racesaver Nationals talking to racers about topics they would like more information on. Watch this video to learn how to install a fire suppression system to help keep you safe!
Learn about choosing a race helmet and head safety considerations from sprint car driver McKenna Haase. Safety tips include correct helmet sizing and care.
No one wants an uncomfortable helmet, especially during an important race! Check out Speedway's measuring guide on how to properly fit a helmet to ensure you get the right size the first time.
Racing technology is more advanced than ever before. The cars, safety equipment, and testing are superior, so why are drivers and co-drivers injured every week? Simpson's ongoing effort to make racers safer includes this brief and informative article.
Sorting out which tearoff to get for your helmet shield can be a challenge. Use the guide from Speedway Motors to select the right style for your needs!
A routine weekly maintenance checklist to perform between each race in order to keep a clean and efficient race car at the track.