Zamp RZ-44C Carbon Honeycomb Helmet
Oval Track Cars, Full Face Helmet Type, Snell SA2015 Safety Rating, Is Restraint Compatible
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
The Zamp RZ-44C Carbon Graphic Helmet is the one helmet that offers all set ups for every kind of racing. It includes an AERO KIT for Aerodymanics and Ear Pads or Ear Muffs to hear what you need to hear. Optional Air Accessories are available for purchase if you want to run Forced Air. One helmet for all your needs.
- Carbon Mix Shell for Super Lightweight Shell
- Aerodynamics Shell & Chin Bar Aero Lips in Shell, plus Adjustable Rear Top Spoiler and Front Top Chin Bar Spoiler included in box to be added if needed
- TRI-Tech Air System– Allows you to run Natural Air, Forced Air, and Air Plugs in the Three Adjustable Inlets on Top and Both Sides of chin bar. The most adjustable Air Flow in the market
- Plush Fire Retardant Removable/Washable ultra-soft Interior with EPS chin bar foam
- Z-20 Series 3mm Clear Shield with Tear Off Posts at 12.25 inch center posts using banana style tear offs
- Hydration Hole/Plug Front and Center in chin bar with easy set up
- Ear Muffs & Ear Pads to give driver quieter environment to hear what you need to hear
- M6 Inserts for Neck Restraint
- Snell SA-2015
More Like This
Zamp RZ-44C Carbon Mix Air Helmet
Zamp RZ-44C Carbon Helmet
Zamp RZ44C Dirt Carbon Racing Helmet, S-XL
ZAMP RZ37Y YOUTH HELMET
Zamp RZ-58 SA2015 Racing Helmets
Zamp FSA-3 SA2015 Helmet, White
G-Force Revo Full Face Helmet
Speedway SA2015 Lightweight Racing Helmet
Bell Sport SA2015 Racing Helmet
G-FORCE CF3 Carbon Fiber SA2015 Full Face Racing Helmet
Q & A
Tim talks about the new SA2015 helmets and what we have to offer.
EMi Employee Frank and Speedway Motors employee Jeremy demonstrate how to properly measure for a race suit.
Sprint car driver, McKenna Haase, learns her lesson the hard way and explains why she is so passionate about her helmet. She believes it is the most important piece of safety gear in racing, find out why!
No one wants an uncomfortable helmet, especially during an important race! Check out Speedway's measuring guide on how to properly fit a helmet to ensure you get the right size the first time.
A routine weekly maintenance checklist to perform between each race in order to keep a clean and efficient race car at the track.
Racing technology is more advanced than ever before. The cars, safety equipment, and testing are superior, so why are drivers and co-drivers injured every week? Simpson's ongoing effort to make racers safer includes this brief and informative article.
Sorting out which tearoff to get for your helmet shield can be a challenge. Use the guide from Speedway Motors to select the right style for your needs!