Zamp RZ-37Y SFI 24.1 Helmet
Oval Track Cars, Full Face Helmet Type, SFI 24.1 Safety Rating, Restraint Compatible, Gloss
The Zamp RZ-37Y helmet is an excellent helmet for Youth Racing. It is very lightweight at approximately 1250 grams, plus has a smaller shell to fit a youth’s body. Weight and Shell Size are key to protecting up and coming young racers.
- Composite Smaller Fiberglass Shell
- Lightweight Design 1250g +/- 50 grams
- Plush Fire Retardant Interior
- Z-20 Series 3mm Clear Shield with Tear Off Posts, 12.125 inches Center posts
- Removable/Washable Comfort Liner
- SFI 24.1 + DOT
- M6 Inserts for Head & Neck Restraint
- Colors Available: White and Gloss Black
- Sizes Available: White (54cm/56cm) and Gloss Black (54cm/56cm)
Helmet Sizing Chart (JPEG)
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Q & A
These new Lightweight Racing Helmets from Speedway Motors offer some impressive features at a price any racer can afford!
This guide explains what a Snell certification is and the difference between a Snell SA2015 and SA2020 helmet.
Tim talks about the new SA2015 helmets and what we have to offer.
This guide contains charts for multiple racing helmet brands to get the right fit. Learn how to properly measure your head to get the perfect helmet size.
This comprehensive guide will step you through the process of choosing the correct tear offs to fit your helmet as well as how to install them.
Learn about choosing a race helmet and head safety considerations from sprint car driver McKenna Haase. Safety tips include correct helmet sizing and care.
Racing technology is more advanced than ever before. The cars, safety equipment, and testing are superior, so why are drivers and co-drivers injured every week? Simpson's ongoing effort to make racers safer includes this brief and informative article.