Zamp RL-70E SA2020 Helmet
Oval Track Cars, Full Face Helmet Type, Snell SA2020 & FIA8859 Safety Rating, Adult Age Group
Zamp Racing is proud to announce our revolutionary RL-70E SWITCH helmet. Our unique system allows you to easily configure your helmet for a variety of racer setups by removing a cheek pad and three screws. Adding communication or hydration to your helmet has never been so easy!
This helmet features the new DDAIR-SYSTEM, a new dual-density air integration relief system. Full 360-degree air channeling providing ultimate airflow. Cool air enters the helmet, warm air leaves the helmet.
- Composite Aramid Mix Lightweight Shell
- Certified as Full Face, but has open face feel
- Z-Design in Shell circulates air throughout the shell utilizing large internal channels
- Channels in Chin Bar EPS allow for easy mounting of communications/microphone, drink tube.
- Ear Cups are included in the helmet and Ear Pads included on the chin strap, to allow driver to hear what they need to hear
- Z-20 Peak Visor included
- M6 Inserts for Head & Neck Restraint
- Triangle Caps – Aero Cap OR Communication Cap
- Aero Cap for Open Wheel
- Comm Cap for Easy Communication Install or Hydration
- Fits Left or Right, Easy to Reconfigure
- Installation available for Communications and Hydration
- FIA 8859-2015/Snell SA-2015 Approved
- Sizes Available: Gloss White (XS-XXL), Black/Gray/Light Gray (S-XL)
Helmet Sizing Chart (JPEG)
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Q & A
These new Lightweight Racing Helmets from Speedway Motors offer some impressive features at a price any racer can afford!
This guide explains what a Snell certification is and the difference between a Snell SA2015 and SA2020 helmet.
Tim talks about the new SA2015 helmets and what we have to offer.
This guide contains charts for multiple racing helmet brands to get the right fit. Learn how to properly measure your head to get the perfect helmet size.
This comprehensive guide will step you through the process of choosing the correct tear offs to fit your helmet as well as how to install them.
Learn about choosing a race helmet and head safety considerations from sprint car driver McKenna Haase. Safety tips include correct helmet sizing and care.
Racing technology is more advanced than ever before. The cars, safety equipment, and testing are superior, so why are drivers and co-drivers injured every week? Simpson's ongoing effort to make racers safer includes this brief and informative article.