Zamp NT004003 Z-Tech Series 4A Head & Neck Restraint, SFI 38.1
Complete Restraint System Restraint Component, Universal Restraint System Size, Universal Angle
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
The Zamp Z-Tech Series 4A head restraint is brand new and has features never seen before in the head and neck restraint market. This head and neck restraint features advanced axis adjustment that allows you to adjust shoulder width, arm angle and arm width. Fits different body shapes and sizes and adjusts to different race seats!
- Super Lightweight at approximately 925 grams.
- Extremely Comfortable feels like you have nothing on
- Dual Compound Frame Specialized Fiberglass Reinforced Nylon is used for the shoulder frame offering leading structural characteristics.
- Arms made with a Modified Alloy material give the device a dampening characteristic in a crash
- The two materials work together offering excellent performance
- Stainless Steel Hardware screws and binary post built with high quality and strength to provide long lasting strength
- Kevlar Webbing Tether connects helmet to restraint and offers good side to side motion during use
- Spring Clip Quick Connect allows easy connect/removal from helmet with one hand
- Red thumb tabs provide easy grip
- Belt Channel with Wings accepts 2” or 3” belts
- Replaceable Padding is easy to clean and/or replace for continued comfort
- Helmet Hardware needed is included to connect to helmet
- SFI 38.1 Certified
More Like This
Zamp NT001003 Z-Tech Series 1A Head and Neck Restraint
Simpson Racing Hybrid Sport Head and Neck Restraint, Sliding Tether
HANS DK12034-311 Adjustable Hans Device, Post Anchor, SAH, Medium
HANS NAK12034-31 Medium Adjustable Hans Device-Post Anchor, No Anchors
Simpson Hybrid Sport Head and Neck Restraints
Zamp NZHC001A Series 1A Helmet Post Mount Kit
HANS DK12034-411 Adjustable Hans Device, Quick Click, SAH, Medium
Impact Racing 92000499 Accel Head and Neck Restraint System
Simpson SFI.DRK Hybrid/ProRage Head and Neck Restraint Install Kit
HANS STC1121S Post Anchor Sliding Tether Upgrade Kit
Q & A
The HANS Device has proven to save the lives of racers time and again. We'll show you how to select the right HANS Device for your specific needs here.
EMi Employee Frank and Speedway Motors employee Jeremy demonstrate how to properly measure for a race suit.
A routine weekly maintenance checklist to perform between each race in order to keep a clean and efficient race car at the track.