Zamp FSA-3 SA2015 Helmet, White, XL
- Comes with a plush fire retardant interior
- Has a 3mm Z-15 shield with 12.25" tear off posts
- It has the prestigious Snell SA-2015 safety rating
- Features a lightweight fiberglass shell construction
- The scalp and chin bar ventilation has rear exhausts
ZAMP is proud to introduce the new automotive model, FSA-3. The FSA-3 utilizes advanced features and leading edge styling usually found in helmets at twice the cost. Compare other brands and you will find the Zamp FSA-3 to be the best value in today’s Automotive Market.
- Fiberglass Lightweight Shell
- Plush Fire Retardant Interior
- 3mm Z-15 Shield with 12.25 inch Tear Off Posts
- M6 Inserts for Head & Neck Restraint
- Scalp and Chin Bar Ventilation with rear Exhausts
- Snell SA-2015
- Colors Available: White
- Sizes Available: White (S-XL)
-L is Garage Sale Clearance Priced
- This product is discontinued.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Q & A
These new Lightweight Racing Helmets from Speedway Motors offer some impressive features at a price any racer can afford!
This guide explains what a Snell certification is and the difference between a Snell SA2015 and SA2020 helmet.
Tim talks about the new SA2015 helmets and what we have to offer.
This guide contains charts for multiple racing helmet brands to get the right fit. Learn how to properly measure your head to get the perfect helmet size.
This comprehensive guide will step you through the process of choosing the correct tear offs to fit your helmet as well as how to install them.
Learn about choosing a race helmet and head safety considerations from sprint car driver McKenna Haase. Safety tips include correct helmet sizing and care.
Racing technology is more advanced than ever before. The cars, safety equipment, and testing are superior, so why are drivers and co-drivers injured every week? Simpson's ongoing effort to make racers safer includes this brief and informative article.