Zamp FL-4 DOT Helmet
Oval Track Cars, Full Face Helmet Type, ECE 22.05 & DOT Safety Rating, Adult Age Group, Clear
Zamp Racing’s new FL-4 offers maximum versatility with the best value in the motorcycle helmet market. This model includes Zamp’s superb fit and comfort, an aerodynamic shell, removable liner, and a retractable inner sun shield. Go from Full Face to Open Face with ease! The chin bar flips up with a one button operation, giving the rider more options than ever before.
- Flip-Up Chin Bar With Easy Click of Button
- Lightweight Injection Molded Shell
- Inner Sun Shield One Hand Operation
- Aerodynamic Design Comfort at all Speeds
- Adjustable Exterior Air Vents On Chin and Scalp
- Z-23 Series Shields
- Removable Liner Easy to Clean
- Easy Cinch Chin Strap
- Chin Curtain Reduced Noise
- ECE 22.05/DOT Certified
- Sizes Available: X-Small, Small, Medium, Large, X-Large, XX-Large
- Gloss Black (BLK)
- Matte Black (MBLK)
- Matte Gray (MGRY)
- Gloss Gray/Orange (ORG)
- Matte Gray/Blk (GGRY)
Helmet Sizing Chart (JPEG)
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for Zamp to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Q & A
These new Lightweight Racing Helmets from Speedway Motors offer some impressive features at a price any racer can afford!
This guide explains what a Snell certification is and the difference between a Snell SA2015 and SA2020 helmet.
Tim talks about the new SA2015 helmets and what we have to offer.
This guide contains charts for multiple racing helmet brands to get the right fit. Learn how to properly measure your head to get the perfect helmet size.
This comprehensive guide will step you through the process of choosing the correct tear offs to fit your helmet as well as how to install them.
Learn about choosing a race helmet and head safety considerations from sprint car driver McKenna Haase. Safety tips include correct helmet sizing and care.
Racing technology is more advanced than ever before. The cars, safety equipment, and testing are superior, so why are drivers and co-drivers injured every week? Simpson's ongoing effort to make racers safer includes this brief and informative article.