XD XD12978512734 Holeshot Series Wheel, 17 x 8.5
Hyundai, Land Rover, Subaru, Daewoo, Kia, Isuzu, Chrysler, Dodge, Eagle, Jeep, Plymouth, Ford
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for XD to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Designed and built to handle even the toughest of conditions - XD Series Wheels were born to serve you in the most extreme environments, bred to withstand the rigors of the Baja 1000. Extreme-duty designs and materials to put up with your rough and tough life style, whether on road or off the beaten path. XD Series Wheels are race-tested and strong enough to endure any of your wildest adventures!
- Features a Machined Finish
- Wheel diameter of 17 inches with a width of 8.5 inches
- Made from Cast Aluminum
- 1-year warranty on wheel finish
Q & A
Learn how to measure offset, torque specs, design, and other wheel basics. Our racing wheel guide covers all you need for a new set of oval track wheels.
Our new 383 engine gets installed in the '32 Roadster. We also update the steering wheel, shift knob/adapter, and wheels and tires. It's got some real 1960's flair now!
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks teamed up to build a 1952 Chevy truck in honor of Speedway Motors' 65th anniversary. Speedway Motors reached out to Rocket Racing Wheels for a set of their “Booster” Wheels to function as rolling stock for the build.
Tim shows some of our Rocket wheels and knockoff hub covers.
Reference this old tire size conversion chart to equip your old car or truck with modern radial tires. Our tire fitment guide covers a variety of tire types and sizes.
Speedway Motors employee Jess M. talks about the Rocket Racing Deep Angle Spinner Knock-Offs she installed on her 1933 Ford 5-Window Coupe.
Speedway Motors employee Jess M. walks us through adding a little salt flat flair to her 1933 Ford coupe, by using moon discs and quarter turn fasteners.