XD XD12268060500 Enduro Series Wheel, 16 x 8
Designed and built to handle even the toughest of conditions - XD Series Wheels were born to serve you in the most extreme environments, bred to withstand the rigors of the Baja 1000. Extreme-duty designs and materials to put up with your rough and tough life style, whether on road or off the beaten path. XD Series Wheels are race-tested and strong enough to endure any of your wildest adventures!
- Features a Machined Finish
- Wheel diameter of 16 inches with a width of 8 inches
- Made from Cast Aluminum
- 1-year warranty on wheel finish
- This product is discontinued.
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional business days for XD to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
- This item 120XD122007 is made to order. It will be shipped from our warehouse when it is produced.
Q & A
Learn how to measure offset, torque specs, design, and other wheel basics. Our racing wheel guide covers all you need for a new set of oval track wheels.
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks teamed up to build a 1952 Chevy truck in honor of Speedway Motors' 65th anniversary. Speedway Motors reached out to Rocket Racing Wheels for a set of their “Booster” Wheels to function as rolling stock for the build.
Tim shows some of our Rocket wheels and knockoff hub covers.
Our new 383 engine gets installed in the '32 Roadster. We also update the steering wheel, shift knob/adapter, and wheels and tires. It's got some real 1960's flair now!
Reference this old tire size conversion chart to equip your old car or truck with modern radial tires. Our tire fitment guide covers a variety of tire types and sizes.
Roadster Expert Tim covers the various types of vintage wire wheels (1928-1935) found on early Fords and how to distinguish the differences between them.
Speedway Motors employee Jess M. talks about the Rocket Racing Deep Angle Spinner Knock-Offs she installed on her 1933 Ford 5-Window Coupe.