World Sportsman II Small Block Chevy Iron Heads, Straight Plug
Chevy Small Block V8, Cast Iron, Natural, 60cc - 69cc Combustion Chamber Volume Range
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
The industry’s most popular true high performance cast iron cylinder head has been continuously improved since its introduction over 20 years ago. With 200cc intake and 69cc exhaust ports, World’s Sportsman II heads offer 30-70 horsepower gains over OEM heads, yet are 50-state emissions legal.
- Bolt on from 30 to 70 additional H.P. (Dyno Proven)
- Combustion chambers available in 64cc
- Available with either angle, or straight spark plugs
- 200cc intake runners
- Fully machined rocker cover rails
- Higher, wider, raised roof intake runner with improved short turn radius
- 50-State Emissions legal
- Recommended spark plug is a 14mm-5/8", .460" reach with a tapered seat
824-1112 Instructions (PDF)
Please specify cam lift in comments section when ordering heads.
Assembled heads are built to order.
Item DetailsStraight Plug, 64cc Chambers
NotesHead Flow @ .600 Lift
245 intake, 165 exhaust (Super Flow 1050)
260 intake, 176 exhaust (Super Flow 600)
All heads flowed with a standard .750" intake plate, without exhaust tube, and 28" of water.
- Casting ID Number: I-037
- Material: High density cast iron
- Valve Seats: Intake (integral), exhaust (hardened)
- Valve Guides: Integral cast iron
- Spring Seats: Machined for 1.560" and 1.250"
- Valve Diameter: 2.020"" intake, 1.600" exhaust (11/32" stem)
- Rocker Arm Studs: Screw-in style
- Rocker Arms: 1.5 ratio (use of 1.6 ratio will require elongation of pushrod holes)
- Intake Runner: 200cc, standard port location
- Exhaust Ports: 69cc, standard location
- Combustion Chamber: 64cc, straight or angled plug orientation
- Spark Plug: 14mm 5/8" .460" reach tapered style
- Valve Job: Multi-angle intake and radiused exhaust
- Valve Cover Rail: Raised w/ perimeter and center bolt pattern
- Valve Angle: Stock 23°
- Accessory Bolt Holes: Stock
What's In The Kit
More Like This
Dart 10320010P Iron Eagle Bare Chevy Cylinder Head, Straight, 200/64cc
Dart Iron Eagle Assembled Chevy Heads, Straight Plug, 200cc/64cc
World S/R Small Block Chevy Cylinder Heads, Straight Plug, 1.94/1.50
Flo-Tek 102500 Bare S/B Chevy Aluminum Head, Straight Plug
Dart 127111 SHP 180CC Bare Engine Cylinder Head, Straight, S/B Chevy
Dart 127121 SHP 180CC Assembled Engine Cylinder Head-Small Block Chevy
Dart 127322 SHP 200CC Assembled Engine Cylinder Head-Small Block Chevy
Edelbrock 5085 E-210 Cylinder Head, Aluminum, Small Block Chevy
Flo-Tek 101505 Assembled S/B Chevy Aluminum Head, Angle Plug
Edelbrock 608979 RPM SCCA Cylinder Head Small Block Chevy
Q & A
Tim talks about the new Edelbrock powder coated cylinder heads and provides a little history on Federal Mogul heads.
Tim shows off our aluminum cylinder heads for 348-409 Chevys.
Illustration showing the various styles of engine heads you may encounter on the Small Block Chevy engine.
Engine Cylinder Numbers
Kevin W. walks through each step of installing a new alternator bracket on a 454 Big Block Chevy.
One of the most important parts of your racing operation is the engine. This article gives a detailed overview on how to maintain your engine to get the most out of it for as long as possible. Also learn some tips to prolong the life of your engine.
Heath P. tells his story on how the passion for 'hot rodding' was instilled in him by his grandfather. From driving tractors on their family farm to becoming a Ford family, you are in for a good read.