World Products 053030 Small Block Ford Windsor Jr Cylinder Head, Bare
289 Ford Small Block V8, 302 Ford Small Block V8, 351W Ford Small Block V8, Cast Iron, Natural
- Head is sold individually
- Material: High density cast iron
- Valve Seats: Intake (integral), exhaust (hardened)
- Valve Guides: Integral cast iron
- Spring Seats: Machined for 1.560" and 1.250"
- Intake Runner: 180cc, standard port location
- Exhaust Ports: 64cc, standard location (dual exhaust bolt pattern to accommodate large custom headers)
- Combustion Chamber: 58cc
- Spark Plug: 14mm 5/8" .460" reach tapered style, Accel 276 or 276S or equivalent
- Valve Job: Multi-angle intake and radiused exhaust
- Valve Cover Rail: Raised
- Valve Angle: Stock 20°
- Accessory Bolt Holes: Stock
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
More Like This
World Products 053030-2 S/B Ford Windsor Jr. Cylinder Head, Complete
World Products 053040-BARE Ford Windsor Sr. Cylinder Head, Bare
World Products 053040-2 Ford Windsor Sr. Complete Cylinder Heads
Edelbrock 77169 Victor Jr Cylinder Head, Bare, Ford 289, 302, 351W
Edelbrock 5025 E-Street Cylinder Head, Aluminum, Ford 289, 302, 351W
Edelbrock 60225 Performer RPM Cylinder Head, Ford 289, 302, 351W
Edelbrock 60255 Performer RPM Cylinder Head, Ford 289, 302, 351W
Edelbrock 77189 Victor Jr Cylinder Head,Assembled, Ford 289, 302, 351W
Edelbrock 77199 Victor Jr Cylinder Head,Assembled, Ford 289, 302, 351W
Edelbrock 77219 Victor Series Cylinder Head, Bare, Ford 289, 302, 351W
Q & A
Step back in time with our modern reproduction of the iconic Chevy 461 double hump cylinder heads, now cast in lightweight aluminum! In this video, Joe and Wyatt discuss the features that bring the vaunted camel hump heads into the 21st Century.
Tim talks about the new Edelbrock powder coated cylinder heads and provides a little history on Federal Mogul heads.
Tim shows off our aluminum cylinder heads for 348-409 Chevys.
Learn about the importance of getting the chain tension set correctly, and why it is critical that we get it as near perfect as we can. Walkthrough a basic procedure that effectively and consistently gets the chain tension set properly every time.
Learn how to identfy motors for your LS Swap. In this guide we cover generation 4 small block engines and some of the cheaper options for more power.
Learn how to identify Chevy heads on your small block with our Chevy cylinder head identification guide. Our images cover Chevrolet small blocks since 1955.
Trying to decide which power plant to use in your latest project? Here's a quick guide of modern V8 engines for hot rodders to consider.