World Products 053030-2 S/B Ford Windsor Jr. Cylinder Head, Complete
Ford Small Block V8, Assembled Cylinder Head Style, Cast Iron, Natural
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
When it comes to high performance replacements for factory cast iron heads, World’s WINDSOR JR. has the market covered with 180cc intake runners, plus the 64cc exhausts ports are substantially larger than OEM Ford heads. Add a highly efficient combustion chamber design and larger valves and you have big bolt-on power. This head is also a 50-State emissions legal factory replacement. The WINDSOR series of heads are the cost-effective choice for serious power from your 302! Studs and guide plates not included.
- Head is sold individually
- High density cast iron material
- 58cc Combustion Chambers
- Intake Runner: 180cc
- Exhaust Port: 64cc, standard location (dual exhaust bolt pattern to accommodate large custom headers)
- Machined for 1.94" Intake & 1.60 Exhaust valves (11/32" stem)
- Valve Seats: Intake (integral), exhaust (hardened)
- Valve Guides: Integral cast iron
- Spring Seats: Machined for 1.560" and 1.250"
- Raised Valve Cover Rail
- Spark Plugs: 14MM, .460" Reach with 5/8" Hex Plugs, Tapered Seat, (Accel 276 or 276S or equivalent)
- Valve Job: Multi-angle intake and radiused exhaust
- Valve Angle: Stock 20°
- Manley stainless steel valves
- Adjustable rockers recommended. 1.6 ratio (use of 1.73 ratio will require elongation of pushrod holes)
- 7° Manley retainers and keepers
- 1.437" Dual Valve Springs
- Max Lift .600"
- 125 lbs seat pressure @ 1.850" install height
- 340 lbs seat pressure @ 1.210" install height
- Coil bind @ 1.160"
- IMCA approved for Stock Cars, Northern & Southern Sport Mods and Hobby Stocks
Assembled head, for Mechanical flat tappet
or hydraulic roller camshaft
These particular heads come assembled with flat tappet springs. They can be used with a racing solid lifter camshaft, or they could also be used with a hydraulic roller camshaft. Using them in conjunction with a solid roller camshaft would require changing the valve springs on the heads.
Adjustable rockers recommended. 1.6 ratio (use of 1.73 ratio will require elongation of pushrod holes)
- Intake Port Dimension 1.98" X 1.09"
- Exhaust Port Dimension 1.30" X 1.22"
Head Flow @ .600" Lift
- 236 intake, 169 exhaust (Super Flow 1050)
- 254 intake, 176 exhaust (Super Flow 600)
All heads flowed with a standard .750" intake plate, without exhaust tube, and 28" of water.
- Head Gasket: Fel Pro 1011 or Speedway 344-1011
- Intake Gasket: Fel Pro 1250
- Exhaust Gasket: Fel Pro 1415 or Speedway 344-1415
Heat Bolt Torque Specs:
- 289-302 Upper row 80 Ft Lbs, Lower row 70 Ft Lbs.
- 351W All Bolts 100 Ft Lbs.
- Rocker Arm Studs 55 Ft Lbs, Using Thread Sealent Upon Installation
More Like This
World Products 053030 Small Block Ford Windsor Jr Cylinder Head, Bare
World Products 053040-2 Ford Windsor Sr. Complete Cylinder Heads
World Products 053040-BARE Ford Windsor Sr. Cylinder Head, Bare
BluePrint PS9009B Muscle Series 205cc SB Ford Head, Bare
BluePrint HP9009 Muscle Series 190cc SB Ford Head, Assembled
BluePrint PS9009 Muscle Series 205cc SB Ford Head, Assembled
BluePrint HP9009B Muscle Series 190cc SB Ford Head, Bare
Edelbrock 603219 Performer Cylinder Head,Ford 289, 302, 351W
Edelbrock 602219 Performer RPM Cylinder Head, Ford 289,302, 351W
Edelbrock 602515 Performer RPM Cylinder Head, Ford 289,302,351W
Q & A
Tim talks about the new Edelbrock powder coated cylinder heads and provides a little history on Federal Mogul heads.
Tim shows off our aluminum cylinder heads for 348-409 Chevys.