World Products 053040-2 Ford Windsor Sr. Complete Cylinder Heads
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Build Your KitYou're almost there! This kit has an option or two for you to select. Let us know which options you want for your new kit.
Jack Roush Racing designed this high density cast iron head to be the most powerful head for 5.0 Fords. When it comes to high performance replacements for factory cast iron heads, World’s WINDSOR SR. boasts 200cc ports and 64cc exhausts ports, which flow a substantially larger volume of air than any OEM Ford head. Add a highly efficient combustion chamber design and larger valves, and you have big bolt-on power! This head is also a 50-State emissions legal factory replacement.
This particular head comes assembled with flat tappet springs. They can be used with a racing solid lifter camshaft, or they could also be used with a hydraulic roller camshaft. Using them in conjunction with a solid roller camshaft would require changing the valve springs on the heads.
- Head is sold individually
- 64cc Combustion Chambers
- Intake Runner: 200cc
- Exhaust Port: 64cc
- Machined for 2.02 Intake & 1.60 Exhaust valves (11/32" stem)
- Valve Seats: Intake (integral), exhaust (hardened)
- Valve Guides: Integral cast iron
- Spring Seats: Machined for 1.560" and 1.250"
- Raised Valve Cover Rail
- Spark Plugs: 14MM, .460" Reach with 5/8" Hex Plugs, Tapered Seat
- Manley stainless steel valves
- 7° Manley retainers and keepers
- 1.437" Dual Valve Springs
- Max Lift .600"
- 130 lb. Seat Pressure @ 1.825" Install Height
- 340 lb. @ 1.210"
- Coil bind @ 1.160"
824-53040 Instructions (PDF)
Item DetailsFlat Tappet Ready
- Intake Port Dimension 2.00" X 1.12"
- Exhaust Port Dimension 1.30" X 1.22"
Head Flow @ .600" Lift
- 255 intake, 177 exhaust (Super Flow 1050)
- 272 intake, 191 exhaust (Super Flow 600)
All heads flowed with a standard .750" intake plate, without exhaust tube, and 28" of water.
- Head Gasket: Fel Pro 1011 or Speedway 344-1011
- Intake Gasket: Fel Pro 1250
- Exhaust Gasket: Fel Pro 1415 or Speedway 344-1415
Heat Bolt Torque Specs:
- 289-302 Upper row 80 Ft Lbs, Lower row 70 Ft Lbs.
- 351W All Bolts 105 Ft Lbs.
- Rocker Arm Studs 55 Ft Lbs, Using Thread Sealent Upon Installation
What's In The KitEach kit from Speedway Motors is carefully packaged and delivered right to your door. Below is a list of all the items you should expect to receive when you order this kit. Some of these items may also be available for sale individually if you're here looking for replacement parts.
Windsor 200 Ford CYL HeadPart # 82453040-1Qty x 2
More Like This
World Products 053040-BARE Ford Windsor Sr. Cylinder Head, Bare
World Sportsman II Small Block Chevy Iron Heads, Straight Plug
World S/R Small Block Chevy Cylinder Heads, Straight Plug, 2.02/1.60 Valves
World Products Motown 220 Iron Cylinder Heads
World Sportsman II Small Block Chevy Iron Heads, Angle Plug
Dart 10310010P Iron Eagle Bare Chevy Cylinder Head, Angle, 200cc/64cc
World Products 053030-2 S/B Ford Windsor Jr. Cylinder Head, Complete
Dart Iron Eagle Assembled Chevy Heads, Angle Plug, 200cc/64cc
Dart 127322 SHP 200CC Assembled Engine Cylinder Head-Small Block Chevy
Dart 127311 SHP 200CC Bare Engine Cylinder Head, Straight, S/B Chevy