Winters Performance K6396S1 Sprint Car Magnesium One Piece Brake Clamp
Reduce rotating weight and maintain strength on your sprint car with this one-piece, floating-style magnesium brake hub.
- Lightweight, strong magnesium construction
- Can be installed on rear end in either direction
- Use to mount inboard rotor on your sprint car rear end
NotesOne-piece magnesium brake hub used to mount an inboard rotor on a sprint car rear end.
- Material: magnesium
- Color: unfinished magnesium
- Width: 2-1/2"
- Weight: .885 lbs
- Threaded for 5/16"-18 rotor bolts
- This product is discontinued.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Q & A
Eagle Motorsports shows off their premier 3-spoke Micro Hubs.
Tim talks about soem of the early Ford hubs & bearing components we offer.
This video shows you how to check your drive chain for damage, clean your drivetrain components, lubricate your chain and re-install on a Micro Sprint racecar.
After installing front brakes, Jeff is now ready for wheels and tires. See how a spacer is used to make his 15" wheels fit just right and a slick way to speed up the sanding and polishing process of the wheel dust caps.
Our hot rod expert takes you through his ford I beam axle setup. Follow as he sets up the front end on his split wishbone front suspension Model A.
Learn about finding the correct beadlock rings, lug-nut taper, wheel spacers, mud covers, and valve stems. This components are critical for safety.
When it comes to a traditional style build on an early hot rod it just has to be rolling on a solid front axle of some sort. In this buyer's guide we take you through I-beam and round tube solid axles, spindle choices, radius rod needs, and more.