Winters Performance 2255C-9120 Grand National Hub Kit, 5 on 5 Inch
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
This complete Grand National hub kit from Winters has a 5 on 5" bolt pattern and is made from cast 4140 heat treated steel to ensure that it holds up on your car. This hub kit fits 2-1/2" Grand National spindles and includes all needed hardware.
- Investment cast 4140 heat treated steel
- 24 spline steel drive flange
- Includes bearings, races (installed), hub seal, o-rings, cap and screws, lug nuts and studs
- 5 on 5" bolt pattern
- Fits 2-1/2” Grand National axle tube end
- Hub retaining nut not included
- MFG. Part #2255C-9120
- Brake Rotor Bolt Pattern: 8 x 7"
- Wheel Stud Thread Pitch: 5/8"-11
- Hardware Included
More Like This
Grand National Rear Hub Kit, 5 x 5 Wheel Bolt Pattern
Speedway Grand National Rear Hub, 5 on 4-3/4 Inch
Winters Performance 1750 Grand National Hub Assembly, 5 on 5 Inch
Lightweight Steel GN Rear Hub
Speedway Grand National Rear Hub, 5 on 5 Inch
Wheel Center for Stock Car 15 Inch Steel Wheel, 5 on 4-1/2
Speedway 1940-Design Early Ford Front Wheel Hub, 5 on 5.5 BP
Speedway Axle Bearing Retainer, Small Ford Housing
Wide 5 Wheel Center for 15 Inch Steel Wheels
Speedway 1940-Design Early Ford Banjo Rear Axle Wheel Hub, 5 on 5.5 BP
Q & A
The Speedway Motors Tech Team created a quick how-to on squaring the front axle of your open wheel race car.