Wilwood High-Volume 0.75 Bore 3/4 Aluminum Master Cylinder-1/8-27 NPT
Firewall/Frame Position, Disc Brake System Type, Single Outlet Count, Integral Reservoir Type
- Has a total of 1-7/16" of piston travel
- Pedal feel is improved and piston retraction is guaranteed
- More fluid volume means cooler temperatures and additional insurance for extreme conditions
- These high-volume aluminum master cylinders have the highest fluid capacity of any integral reservoir design
- Features an internal slosh baffle that guarantees a constant fluid supply to the bore chamber during hard cornering, acceleration and braking
Wilwood high-volume aluminum master cylinders have the highest fluid capacity of any integral reservoir design. With a total capacity of 8.2 ounces, there is at least 26% more fluid than most competitive brands. More fluid volume means cooler temperatures and additional insurance for extreme conditions where high pad wear can compromise fluid levels during long events. With 1-7/16" of piston travel, there is plenty of margin when used with large four or six piston calipers.
An internal slosh baffle guarantees a constant fluid supply to the bore chamber during hard cornering, acceleration and braking. This unique baffle also eliminates aeration into the reservoir from return fluid that can occur during brake release and bleeding procedures.
- Die-cast from high-grade aluminum
- Heavy-duty internal piston springs provide fast retraction for immediate release and positive fluid transfer without the need for cumbersome external pushrod springs
- Pedal feel is improved, piston retraction is guaranteed, fluid recovery is quicker and the bleeding process is simplified
- Formed steel lids, heavyweight bail wires and bellows type gaskets keep the fluid in and the moisture out with correct pressure balancing during fluid displacement
- 1/8"-27 NPT fluid port
Learn more about selecting the proper master cylinder for your vehicle by reading our tech article. Brake System Selection.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
More Like This
Wilwood 260-3374 Universal Remote Master Cylinder, 3/4 Inch Bore
Wilwood .750" Bore Compact Combo Master Cylinder 1/8 NPT Outlet
Wilwood 260-13618 Remote Flange Mount Master Cyl. Kit, 5/8"Bore
Wilwood 260-13620 Remote Flange Mount Master Cyl. Kit, 13/16"Bore
Wilwood 260-13622 Remote Flange Mount Master Cylinder Kit, 1"Bore
Wilwood 260-13624 Remote Side Mount Master Cylinder Kit, 7/8"Bore
AFCO QM915 Billet Master Cylinder, 3/4 Inch
AFCO Integral Reservoir Master Cylinder
Wilwood 260-6087 Compact Remote Aluminum Master Cylinder, .625 In Bore
Wilwood 260-6088 Compact Remote Aluminum Master Cylinder, .700 In Bore
Q & A
Learn how to bench bleed a new master cylinder. Removing the air before installation is critical. Our video tutorial will walk you through the process.
Check out the 410 sprint car brake installation and bleeding the brakes! We're making serious progress on our build.
Tim talks about brake booster adjustment.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. talks about the CPP Hydroboost Brake System.
Tim talks about why using a new pedal assembly may be better for your project than the original pedal assembly.
In this Tech Tip, John makes a few suggestions for a customer looking to update the braking system on his ’51 Deluxe.
Should you use single or dual diaphragm brake boosters? Read our guide to learn which is best for your four wheel drum or four wheel disc brake system.