Wilwood 290-0632 570 Brake Fluid, 12 oz Bottle
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Wilwood's specially formulated Hi-Temp 570° Racing Brake Fluid has a minimum 570 degree dry boiling point to withstand the severe heat requirements of automotive racing. Hi-Temp 570's low viscosity allows easy bleeding of your brake system, eliminating aeration of the brake fluid caused by foaming due to excessive pumping of the pedal.
This high temp brake fluid comes in a convenient 12 ounce container hermetically sealed to guarantee against unwanted absorption of moisture which can drastically lower the fluids boiling point (fluid from larger containers tends to become contaminated with moisture, lowering its boiling point and making it unsuitable for racing applications).
- Dry Boiling Point: 573° F
- Wet Boiling Point: 313° F
8352900632 Instructions (PDF)
Do yourself a favor:
- Use only the highest rated DOT 4 fluid
- Run a fresh can of fluid through the system a few times a year
- If you open a new can of fluid, use it or throw it away
- Never mix fluid of different ratings
- Get yourself a brake bleeder and use it often!
More Like This
Wilwood 290-6209 EXP 600 Plus Racing Brake Fluid, 500 ML Bottle
Ultra Lite Brakes 900-1012 Hot Fluid Brake Fluid, 12 Oz.
Wilwood 290-0633 570 Brake Fluid, 24/Case of 12 oz Bottles
Wilwood 290-2210 570 Brake Fluid, 6 Pack 12 oz Bottles
AFCO 6691901 High Performance HT Brake Fluid, 12 oz. Bottle
AFCO 6691902 High Performance HT Brake Fluid, 12 Bottle Case, 12 oz.
Wilwood 290-6210 EXP 600 Plus Racing Brake Fluid, Case of 20 Bottles
Red Line 90402 RL_600 Brake Fluid