Wilwood Combination Remote Fill Master Cylinder Kit
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Six different bore sizes and four different installation configurations are available in this master cylinder kit. Precision machined from high strength aluminum, this kit includes both small and large size reservoirs which can be mounted for more convenient service access. Standard mounting bolt hole configurations provide easy applications for racing and off road vehicles, specialty cars, recreation and industrial vehicles.
Bore sizes available include: 5/8", 3/4", 7/8", 13/16", 1", 1-1/8".
- Includes small and large reservoirs which can be direct or remote mounted
- Aluminum cylinder with plastic reservoir tank
- Mounting flange is a vertical pattern on a 2-1/4" on center
- Master cylinder has a single 3/8-24 brake line outlet
- The two side mount holes are 3" from center to center
70174 Instructions (PDF)
Learn more about selecting the proper master cylinder for your vehicle by reading our tech article. Brake System Selection.
Tech Tip: The bigger the master cylinder, the more fluid you get...But you'll have less pressure at the caliper.
- .625" = 5/8"
- .750" = 3/4"
- .875" = 7/8"
- .8125" = 13/16"
- 1.00" = 1"
- 1.125" = 1-1/8"
More Like This
Wilwood High Volume Aluminum Master Cylinder
Wilwood Compact Master Cylinder
Wilwood 260-7563 Tandem Master Cylinder w/ Remote Reservoirs, 1 Inch
Wilwood 260-2636 Integral Reservoir Alum. Master Cylinder, 5/8 In Bore
Dual Feed Master Cylinder w/ Stainless Sleeve
Universal Power/Manual Master Cylinder, 1 Inch Bore, Corvette-Style
Aluminum Master Cylinder w/ Stainless Bore
Aluminum Master Cylinder
Wilwood 260-1304 Integral Reservoir Alum. Master Cylinder, 3/4 In Bore
Wilwood 260-12387 Short Remote Side Mount Master Cylinder Kit, 7/8 In.