Wilwood 260-1874 Blue Disc Brake Residual Valve, 2 PSI
- This product is discontinued.
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional business days for Wilwood to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
- This item 8352601874 is made to order. It will be shipped from our warehouse when it is produced.
These in-line pressure valves retain a minimum brake line pressure to help eliminate excessive pedal travel in disc brake systems. Residual pressure valves are made from billet aluminum with 1/8" npt female threads for the inlet/outlet and color coded for easy identification. Ideal for drag racing, circle track, street rod and many off road applications.
The two pound valve is used in disc brake applications where the master cylinder is mounted below the horizontal plane of the calipers and fluid drain back occurs from gravity and vibration, thereby causing excessive caliper piston retraction and a longer brake pedal stroke. The minimal two pound residual pressure prevents fluid from flowing back without causing the brakes to drag.
835-2601874 Instructions (PDF)
Brake System Builders Tip (Link)
Learn more about the proper uses of residual valves by reading our tech article. Brake System Selection.
More Like This
Wilwood 260-8420 Lever Style Proportioning Valve
Wilwood 260-8419 Knob Style Proportioning Valve
Brake Metering-Hold-Off Valve
GM Disc/Disc Proportioning Valve for 1/2-20, 9/16-18 Outlets
Speedway Polished Adjustable Brake Proportioning Valve
AFCO 40218 Crank-Type Bias Adjuster, 35 Inch
AFCO 40217G Crank-Type Bias Adjuster, 30-1/2 Inch
Wilwood 260-11179 Adjustable Proportioning Block
GM Disc/Drum Proportioning Valve for 3/8-24 Outlets
GM Disc/Disc Proportioning Valve for 3/8-24 Outlets