Wilwood 150-8936K D154 PolyMatrix BP-10 Brake Pad Set, GM Metric
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Speedway Motors is your one-stop shop for GM 1978-Up Midsize caliper brake pads.
- Medium friction, smooth engagement, low abrasion on iron rotors.
- Flat torque curve.
- Low to medium wear rate, increases as temperature increases.
Compound Data Sheet (PDF)
Tech Tip: Only use full metallic pads on coated rotors.
Tech Tip: You can fine tune your cars brake system by selecting different compounds for the front and rear, or side to side.
Sold as a set of 4, 1 set will be needed to outfit 2 calipers.
Brake Pad Brand Guide (Link)
Learn how to properly Bed-In your brake pads by reading our tech article. Bedding-In Brake Pad Procedure.
Item DetailsMetallic composite pad, medium-high temp range similar to full metallic, medium-high torque
- Medium friction compound with the low noise and low dust of a street performance compound and the increased friction characteristics of a semi-metallic race compound.
- Ideal for disc brake conversions on street rods and muscle cars.
- High performance street / strip, drag race, and track day categories using vented iron rotors.
- Smooth engagement with consistent response from a flat torque curve throughout its entire effective temperature range.
More Like This
Wilwood 150-9422K D154 PolyMatrix BP-20 Brake Pad Set, GM Metric
Wilwood 150-D0154K D154 Promatrix Brake Pad Set, .565/.530 Inch
Wilwood 15E-6103K D154 PolyMatrix E Brake Pad Set, GM Metric
Wilwood 15A-6219K D154 PolyMatrix A Brake Pad Set, GM Metric
Wilwood 15B-3998K D154 PolyMatrix B Brake Pad Set, GM Metric
Wilwood 15C-4420K D154 PolyMatrix C Brake Pad Set, GM Metric
Wilwood 15Q-6831K D154 PolyMatrix Q Brake Pad Set, GM Metric
Wilwood 150-11737K D154 BP-30 Brake Pad Set, GM Metric
Wilwood 150-8939K D52 PolyMatrix BP-10 Brake Pad Set, GM III
Wilwood 150-12250K D154 PolyMatrix BP-40 Brake Pad Set, GM Metric