Wilwood 340-4990 Remote Brake Bias Adjuster Cable
Universal Fit, 1.50" x 1.50" Bolt Hole Pattern
- Bolt hole pattern measures 1.50" x 1.50"
- Kit includes clips, cable, and knob
- Bi-directional detente control provides the driver with positive adjustment feedback
- Cable measures 5' in length but can be shortened accordingly
- Designed to work with Wilwood aluminum brake pedal assemblies
Highly visible bright blue knob has a special bi-directional detente control which provides the driver with positive adjustment feedback. 5' long, may be shortened. For use with Wilwood aluminum brake pedal assemblies.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Q & A
Check out the 410 sprint car brake installation and bleeding the brakes! We're making serious progress on our build.
Pat talks about some of our Lokar throttle cable and pedal setups.
Tim talks about why using a new pedal assembly may be better for your project than the original pedal assembly.
Learn how to assemble one of our bolt on nine-inch Ford disc brake kits in this step-by-step guide.
When it comes to a traditional style build on an early hot rod it just has to be rolling on a solid front axle of some sort. In this buyer's guide we take you through I-beam and round tube solid axles, spindle choices, radius rod needs, and more.
Street Rod Tech Kevin W. talks about the first steps in his plans of a disc brake upgrade on his 1954 Chevy Bel Air, upgrading the pedal to an under-dash setup and adding a booster.
Today we take a look at the differences between proportioning valves (both fixed and adjustable models) and the residual pressure valves we offer in this buyer's guide.