Wilwood 260-14241-BK Remote Master Cylinder w/pushrod, Black
Universal Fit, Firewall Position, Disc Brake System Type, Tandem Outlet Count, Black E-Coat
Wilwood’s Remote Ball Burnished Tandem Master Cylinder features a 7/8” bore that can be used in manual and power assisted applications. The mounting flanges measure from 3.22" to 3.40" which is common for domestic cars and trucks from the mid-1960s to present.
- Fluid Ports located on both sides of the bore
- Bore Size: 7/8"
- Tandem Outlet
- Overall Length(in): 10.76"
- Flange to End Length (in): 6.56"
- Inlet Size (in): 0.87"
- Inlet Fit (in): 1/4" Hose
- Outlet Size 1 (in): 1/2-20
- Outlet Fit 1 (in): 3/8-24 IF or 1/2-20 IF
- Outlet Size 2 (in): 1/2-20
- Outlet Fit 2 (in): 3/8-24 IF or 9/16-18 IF
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 15 business days for Wilwood to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Q & A
Check out the 410 sprint car brake installation and bleeding the brakes! We're making serious progress on our build.
Tim talks about brake booster adjustment.
Learn how to bench bleed a new master cylinder. Removing the air before installation is critical. Our video tutorial will walk you through the process.
Tim talks about why using a new pedal assembly may be better for your project than the original pedal assembly.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. talks about the CPP Hydroboost Brake System.
In this Tech Tip, John makes a few suggestions for a customer looking to update the braking system on his ’51 Deluxe.
Power brake boosters offer lower pedal effort and better braking characteristics, but which one is right for your hot rod, muscle car, or truck? We take the guesswork out of that question with our latest buyer's guide.