Wilwood 15H-8232K D52 GM Polymatrix H Brake Pad Set, GM III
1300+ °F Temp. Range, PolyMatrix H Brake Pad Compound, 7.77" Overall Width
- High friction, smooth intitial response
- Steady rise in friction as Temp increases
- Low wear rate
- Smooth initial engagement with a linear increase as heat and pressure rise
- Severe duty use for road courses and hard braking pavement/dirt ovals
- Predictable response with excellent modulation at all Temps
- Long wear rate for durability in sustained high heat
- Compatible with all iron and steel rotors
Compound Data Sheet (PDF)
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for Wilwood to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
More Like This
Wilwood 15A-5737K D52 PolyMatrix A Brake Pad Set, GM III
Wilwood 15B-3994K D52 GM Polymatrix B Brake Pad Set, GM III
Wilwood 150-9421K D52 BP-20 Brake Pad Set, GM III, Black
Hawk HB103A-.590 Performance 1969-1977 Mid-Size HPS Brake Pads, DTC-15
Wilwood 150-8939K D52 PolyMatrix BP-10 Brake Pad Set, GM III
Afco 6653002 SR32 Compound GM Metric D154 Brake Pads
Afco 6653012 SR33 Compound GM Metric D154 Brake Pads
AFCO 1251-1052 C1 D52 1969-77 Standard GM Brake Pads
AFCO 1251-2154 C2 Pads, D154 Metric GM
Wilwood 15E-6102K Poly-E 69-77 GM Mid-Size Brake Pads D52
Q & A
Learn how to bed in or burnish your brake pads. Our quick guide and video will teach you the proper procedure to get the best performance out of your brakes.
Learn how to assemble one of our bolt on nine-inch Ford disc brake kits in this step-by-step guide.
Today on our 410 sprint car, the guys are assembling the front axle. The process can be a bit messy, but the finished product is so worth it!
Learn how to assemble a rear axle assembly as we put together ours for the 410 Sprint Car Build. Our team of builders continues to make progress on the car!
We offer a guide to follow when selecting a new set of brake pads for your race car. It's important to know the friction quality and pad size before selecting a new set of racing pads.
Learn how to bed in your break pads!
Jeff installs a Wilwood 12.19" Front Disc Brake Kit to his 1967 Chevelle. Read more on the caliper bracket assembly and brake rotor setup.