Wilwood 15E-7266K NDL/Dynalite Bridge Bolt Brake Pads, Dynapro Poly-E
1000+ °F Temp. Range, PolyMatrix E Brake Pad Compound, 3.96" Overall Width
- Made from a PolyMatrix E pad compound
- Pads have a temperature range of 1000+ °F
- Offers smooth engagement and a flat torque curve
- They measure 3.96" wide, 2.30" high, and .63" thick
- Has medium friction, high effective temperature range in medium temperature pad group
Replacement brake pads for your Wilwood NDL or Dynalite calipers (or comparable Ultra Lite calipers).
- Width 4.00"
- Medium friction, high effective temperarture range in medium temperature pad group.
- Smooth engagement, Flat torque curve
- Low wear rate
Pads will fit:
- Wilwood Billet NDL calipers
- Wilwood Forged NDL calipers
- Wilwood Dynalite calipers w/ Bridge Bolt
- Ultra Lite UL-237
Tech Tip: Only use full metallic pads on ceramic coated rotors.
Compound Data Sheet (PDF)
Brake Pad Brand Guide (Link)
Learn how to properly Bed-In your brake pads by reading our tech article. Bedding-In Brake Pad Procedure.
Item Details.600" thickness
Wilwood # 15E-7266K
Set of 4
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
More Like This
Wilwood 15E-9837K NDL/Dynalite Bridge Bolt Brake Pads-Poly-E .490 Inch
Wilwood 150-9764K BP-10 Street Performance Pads
Wilwood 150-12270K 4908 Brake Pad Set, Alum Rotor, GP200
Wilwood 15B-7264K NDL/Dynalite Bridge Bolt Brake Pads, Dynapro Poly-B
Wilwood 15Q-6831K D154 PolyMatrix Q Brake Pad Set, GM Metric
Wilwood 15E-6707K Superlite Poly-E Bridge Bolt Brake Pads, .650 Inch
Wilwood 15E-6096K Poly-E Double Quick Change Brake Pads, Set/4
Wilwood 15E-6100K Superlite Poly-E Brake Pads, Set/4
Wilwood 15E-8810K 7912E PolyMatrix Brake Pad Set, Powerlite
Wilwood 15E-6101K 7520 PolyMatrix E Brake Pad Set, GN III, .80 In
Q & A
Learn how to bed in or burnish your brake pads. Our quick guide and video will teach you the proper procedure to get the best performance out of your brakes.
Learn how to assemble one of our bolt on nine-inch Ford disc brake kits in this step-by-step guide.
Tim talks about the options we have for early Ford drum brakes.
We offer a guide to follow when selecting a new set of brake pads for your race car. It's important to know the friction quality and pad size before selecting a new set of racing pads.
Learn how to bed in your break pads!
Jeff installs a Wilwood 12.19" Front Disc Brake Kit to his 1967 Chevelle. Read more on the caliper bracket assembly and brake rotor setup.
A guide on how to install Wilwood rear brakes for performance and better handling suspension. Learn about critical clearance for the outer axle components on Jeff's 1967 Chevelle.