Wilwood 15B-5939K Poly-B Brake Pad S/L Set of 4
Hobby Stock, Sprint Car, PolyMatrix B Compound, 4.74" Overall Width, 2.43" Overall Height
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- Medium-high friction compound with good cold response and a gently rising friction curve as temperature increases.
- Smooth, predictable engagement with excellent control over a wide range of applications.
- Long wearing pad in the middle temperature ranges with moderate wear in sustained high heat conditions.
- Easily bedded without abrasion on new iron or steel rotors.
- Race ONLY compound is a value priced, proven workhorse for most weekly category asphalt late models, sprints, modifieds, and sportsman divisions.
- Hard braking dirt late models, DIRT modifieds, and rear inboard sprint brakes with vented iron or steel rotors.
- SCCA club racers, rally, and auto-cross.
Tech Tip: Only use full metallic pads on coated rotors.
Sold as a set of 4, 1 set will be needed to outfit 2 calipers.
Brake Pad Brand Guide (Link)
Compound Data Sheet (PDF)
Learn how to properly Bed-In your brake pads by reading our tech article. Bedding-In Brake Pad Procedure.
More Like This
Wilwood 150-8855K Superlite BP-10 Bridge Bolt Brake Pads, .650 Inch
Wilwood 15Q-6831K D154 PolyMatrix Q Brake Pad Set, GM Metric
Wilwood 150-12270K 4908 Brake Pad Set, Alum Rotor, GP200
Wilwood 15B-10725K 6712B PolyMatrix Brake Pad Set, DP6, .49 Inch Thick
Wilwood 15B-13009K 6620 PolyMatrix B Brake Pad Set Aero4 Rad Mt .80 In
Wilwood 150-10006K 6712 BP-10 Brake Pad Set, Dynapro 6, .49 Inch Thick
Wilwood 150-11363K 4812 BP-10 Brake Pad Set, .49 Inch Thick
Wilwood 150-12485K 7416 PCM PolyMatrix Brake Pad Set, SL6, .65 Inch
Wilwood 150-12760K 6712 BP-40 Brake Pad Set, Dynapro 6, .49 Inch Thick
Wilwood 150-8990K 6407 BP-10 Brake Pad Set, SC1/2/3, .120 Inch Thick
Q & A
If you're changing your brake pads before you hit your first race, it's important to burnish or bed-in your new pads. Check out our quick tech-tip on bedding brakes and how to minimize pad wear and get the best performance out of your brakes.
After getting the control arms and drop spindles installed last time, we are dying to see what it looks like on the ground. Today we are working with the Speedway Deluxe Disc Brake Kit. Josh and Joe are on a roll!
Tim talks about the options we have for early Ford drum brakes.