Wilwood 15B-5939K Poly-B Brake Pad S/L Set of 4
Hobby Stock, Sprint Car, PolyMatrix B Compound, 4.74" Overall Width, 2.43" Overall Height
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- Medium-high friction compound with good cold response and a gently rising friction curve as temperature increases.
- Smooth, predictable engagement with excellent control over a wide range of applications.
- Long wearing pad in the middle temperature ranges with moderate wear in sustained high heat conditions.
- Easily bedded without abrasion on new iron or steel rotors.
- Race ONLY compound is a value priced, proven workhorse for most weekly category asphalt late models, sprints, modifieds, and sportsman divisions.
- Hard braking dirt late models, DIRT modifieds, and rear inboard sprint brakes with vented iron or steel rotors.
- SCCA club racers, rally, and auto-cross.
Tech Tip: Only use full metallic pads on coated rotors.
Sold as a set of 4, 1 set will be needed to outfit 2 calipers.
Brake Pad Brand Guide (Link)
Compound Data Sheet (PDF)
Learn how to properly Bed-In your brake pads by reading our tech article. Bedding-In Brake Pad Procedure.
More Like This
Wilwood 150-8855K Superlite BP-10 Bridge Bolt Brake Pads, .650 Inch
Wilwood 15Q-6831K D154 PolyMatrix Q Brake Pad Set, GM Metric
Wilwood 150-12270K 4908 Brake Pad Set, Alum Rotor, GP200, .31 In Thick
Wilwood 15B-10725K 6712B PolyMatrix Brake Pad Set, DP6, .49 Inch Thick
Wilwood 15B-13009K 6620 PolyMatrix B Brake Pad Set Aero4 Rad Mt .80 In
Wilwood 150-10006K 6712 BP-10 Brake Pad Set, Dynapro 6, .49 Inch Thick
Wilwood 150-11363K 4812 BP-10 Brake Pad Set, .49 Inch Thick
Wilwood 150-12485K 7416 PCM PolyMatrix Brake Pad Set, SL6, .65 Inch
Wilwood 150-12760K 6712 BP-40 Brake Pad Set, Dynapro 6, .49 Inch Thick
Wilwood 150-8990K 6407 BP-10 Brake Pad Set, SC1/2/3, .120 Inch Thick
Q & A
If you're changing your brake pads before you hit your first race, it's important to burnish or bed-in your new pads. Check out our quick tech-tip on bedding brakes and how to minimize pad wear and get the best performance out of your brakes.
We get a lot of questions about brake kits so Tim gives a brief overview of disc brake setups.
Tim talks about the options we have for early Ford drum brakes.