Wilwood 15B-5939K Poly-B Brake Pad S/L Set of 4
1300+ °F Temp. Range, PolyMatrix B Brake Pad Compound, 4.74" Overall Width
- Made using a medium-high friction compound with good cold response and a gently rising friction curve as temperature increases
- Features a smooth, predictable engagement with excellent control over a wide range of applications
- Easily bedded without abrasion on new iron or steel rotors
- Temperature range is 1300+ °F
- Long wearing pad in the middle temperature ranges with moderate wear in sustained high heat conditions
- Medium-high friction compound with good cold response and a gently rising friction curve as temperature increases.
- Smooth, predictable engagement with excellent control over a wide range of applications.
- Long wearing pad in the middle temperature ranges with moderate wear in sustained high heat conditions.
- Easily bedded without abrasion on new iron or steel rotors.
- Race ONLY compound is a value priced, proven workhorse for most weekly category asphalt late models, sprints, modifieds, and sportsman divisions.
- Hard braking dirt late models, DIRT modifieds, and rear inboard sprint brakes with vented iron or steel rotors.
- SCCA club racers, rally, and auto-cross.
Tech Tip: Only use full metallic pads on coated rotors.
Sold as a set of 4, 1 set will be needed to outfit 2 calipers.
Brake Pad Brand Guide (Link)
Compound Data Sheet (PDF)
Learn how to properly Bed-In your brake pads by reading our tech article. Bedding-In Brake Pad Procedure.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
More Like This
Wilwood 150-8855K Superlite BP-10 Bridge Bolt Brake Pads, .650 Inch
Wilwood 15Q-6831K D154 PolyMatrix Q Brake Pad Set, GM Metric
Wilwood 150-12270K 4908 Brake Pad Set, Alum Rotor, GP200
Wilwood 150-9764K BP-10 Street Performance Pads
Wilwood 150-10007K 6712 BP-20 Brake Pad Set, Dynapro 6, .49 Inch Thick
Wilwood 150-9118K 6318 BP-10 Brake Pad Set, TC Caliper, .710 In. Thick
Wilwood 150-9411K 6318 BP-20 Brake Pad Set, TC Caliper, .710 In. Thick
Wilwood 150-9413K 7112 BP-20 Brake Pad Set, DLIII/BDL/FDL, .49 Inch
Wilwood 150-9488K 6617 BP-10 Brake Pad Set, W6A/W4A/Aero 4/6, .670 In.
Wilwood 150-9489K 6617 BP-20 Brake Pad Set, W6A/W4A/Aero 4/6, .670 In.
Q & A
Learn how to bed in or burnish your brake pads. Our quick guide and video will teach you the proper procedure to get the best performance out of your brakes.
Learn how to assemble one of our bolt on nine-inch Ford disc brake kits in this step-by-step guide.
Tim talks about the options we have for early Ford drum brakes.
Today on our 410 sprint car, the guys are assembling the front axle. The process can be a bit messy, but the finished product is so worth it!
We offer a guide to follow when selecting a new set of brake pads for your race car. It's important to know the friction quality and pad size before selecting a new set of racing pads.
Learn how to bed in your break pads!
Jeff installs a Wilwood 12.19" Front Disc Brake Kit to his 1967 Chevelle. Read more on the caliper bracket assembly and brake rotor setup.