Wilwood 150-9765K 6812 BP-20 Brake Pad Set, DPS/DLS, .50 Inch Thick
1100 °F Temp. Range, BP-20 Brake Pad Compound, 1.98" Overall Width, 2.32" Overall Height
- Ideal for extreme duty dual-purpose street/track vehicles
- Has a high performance street compound with increased friction
- Has a peak temperature rating of 1100 F° and a thickness of .49"
- It beds quickly and provides fast response without high rotor abrasion
- Provides smooth engagement as the torque curve increases in relation to temperature
These brake pads from Wilwood are designed for use with racing applications. They feature a heavy duty BP20 compound and are sold as a set.
- Medium friction, highest effective temperarture range in medium temperature pad group
- Smooth engagement, torque curve increases in relation to temperature
- Thickness: .49"
- Peak Temp. Rating: 1100 F°
- High performance street compound with increased friction
- Beds quickly and provides fast response without high rotor abrasion
- Baseline pad for track oriented street cars
- Medium to heavy braking dirt tracks
- Advanced level track day and club sport competition.
- Extreme duty dual-purpose street/track vehicle
- High speed or heavy weight drag cars
- Hobby or sportsman category asphalt racing
Brake Pad Brand Guide (Link)
Compound Data Sheet (PDF)
Learn how to properly Bed-In your brake pads by reading our tech article. Bedding-In Brake Pad Procedure.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
More Like This
Wilwood 150-9412K 7012 BP-20 DLS Brake Pad Set, .50 Inch Thick
Wilwood 150-12270K 4908 Brake Pad Set, Alum Rotor, GP200
Wilwood 150-12242K 6812 BP-40 Brake Pad Set, DLS/DPS, .50 Inch Thick
Wilwood 150-9418K 7812 BP-20 Brake Pad Set, Dynapro/Dynalite, .49 Inch
Wilwood 150-9420K 7912 BP-20 Brake Pad Set, Powerlite
Wilwood 150-9419K 7816 BP-20 Brake Pad Set, BNDL, .60 Inch Thick
Wilwood 15Q-6831K D154 PolyMatrix Q Brake Pad Set, GM Metric
Wilwood 150-10007K 6712 BP-20 Brake Pad Set, Dynapro 6, .49 Inch Thick
Wilwood 150-9411K 6318 BP-20 Brake Pad Set, TC Caliper, .710 In. Thick
Wilwood 150-9413K 7112 BP-20 Brake Pad Set, DLIII/BDL/FDL, .49 Inch
Q & A
Learn how to bed in or burnish your brake pads. Our quick guide and video will teach you the proper procedure to get the best performance out of your brakes.
Learn how to assemble one of our bolt on nine-inch Ford disc brake kits in this step-by-step guide.
Tim talks about the options we have for early Ford drum brakes.
We offer a guide to follow when selecting a new set of brake pads for your race car. It's important to know the friction quality and pad size before selecting a new set of racing pads.
Learn how to bed in your break pads!
Jeff installs a Wilwood 12.19" Front Disc Brake Kit to his 1967 Chevelle. Read more on the caliper bracket assembly and brake rotor setup.
A guide on how to install Wilwood rear brakes for performance and better handling suspension. Learn about critical clearance for the outer axle components on Jeff's 1967 Chevelle.