Wilwood 150-9765K 6812 BP-20 Brake Pad Set, DPS/DLS, .50 Inch Thick
Dirt Late Model, Midget, Modified, Sprint Car, BP-20 Compound, 4 Quantity Included, Not Bedded
These brake pads from Wilwood are designed for use with racing applications. They feature a heavy duty BP20 compound and are sold as a set.
- Medium friction, highest effective temperarture range in medium temperature pad group
- Smooth engagement, torque curve increases in relation to temperature
- Thickness: .49"
- Peak Temp. Rating: 1100 F°
- High performance street compound with increased friction
- Beds quickly and provides fast response without high rotor abrasion
- Baseline pad for track oriented street cars
- Medium to heavy braking dirt tracks
- Advanced level track day and club sport competition.
- Extreme duty dual-purpose street/track vehicle
- High speed or heavy weight drag cars
- Hobby or sportsman category asphalt racing
Brake Pad Brand Guide (Link)
Compound Data Sheet (PDF)
Learn how to properly Bed-In your brake pads by reading our tech article. Bedding-In Brake Pad Procedure.
More Like This
Wilwood 150-9412K 7012 BP-20 DLS Brake Pad Set, .50 Inch Thick
Wilwood 150-12270K 4908 Brake Pad Set, Alum Rotor, GP200, .31 In Thick
Wilwood 150-9418K 7812 BP-20 Brake Pad Set, Dynapro/Dynalite, .49 Inch
Wilwood 150-9420K 7912 BP-20 Brake Pad Set, Powerlite
Wilwood 150-9419K 7816 BP-20 Brake Pad Set, BNDL, .60 Inch Thick
Wilwood 15Q-6831K D154 PolyMatrix Q Brake Pad Set, GM Metric
Wilwood 150-12242K 6812 BP-40 Brake Pad Set, DLS/DPS, .50 Inch Thick
Wilwood 15E-6707K Superlite Poly-E Bridge Bolt Brake Pads, .650 Inch
Wilwood 150-8854K Superlite BP-10 Bridge Bolt Brake Pads, .800 Inch
Wilwood 15B-9819 Poly-B 10 Brake Pad
Q & A
If you're changing your brake pads before you hit your first race, it's important to burnish or bed-in your new pads. Check out our quick tech-tip on bedding brakes and how to minimize pad wear and get the best performance out of your brakes.
We get a lot of questions about brake kits so Tim gives a brief overview of disc brake setups.
Tim talks about the options we have for early Ford drum brakes.