Wilwood 150-9765K 6812 BP-20 Brake Pad Set, DPS/DLS, .50 Inch Thick
Dirt Late Model, Midget, Modified, Sprint Car, BP-20 Compound, 4 Quantity Included
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
These brake pads from Wilwood are designed for use with racing applications. They feature a heavy duty BP20 compound and are sold as a set.
- Medium friction, highest effective temperarture range in medium temperature pad group
- Smooth engagement, torque curve increases in relation to temperature
- Thickness: .49"
- Peak Temp. Rating: 1100 F°
- High performance street compound with increased friction
- Beds quickly and provides fast response without high rotor abrasion
- Baseline pad for track oriented street cars
- Medium to heavy braking dirt tracks
- Advanced level track day and club sport competition.
- Extreme duty dual-purpose street/track vehicle
- High speed or heavy weight drag cars
- Hobby or sportsman category asphalt racing
Brake Pad Brand Guide (Link)
Compound Data Sheet (PDF)
Learn how to properly Bed-In your brake pads by reading our tech article. Bedding-In Brake Pad Procedure.
More Like This
Wilwood 150-9412K 7012 BP-20 DLS Brake Pad Set, .50 Inch Thick
Wilwood 150-12270K 4908 Brake Pad Set, Alum Rotor, GP200
Wilwood 150-9419K 7816 BP-20 Brake Pad Set, BNDL, .60 Inch Thick
Wilwood 150-9418K 7812 BP-20 Brake Pad Set, Dynapro/Dynalite, .49 Inch
Wilwood 150-9420K 7912 BP-20 Brake Pad Set, Powerlite
Wilwood 15Q-6831K D154 PolyMatrix Q Brake Pad Set, GM Metric
Wilwood 150-12242K 6812 BP-40 Brake Pad Set, DLS/DPS, .50 Inch Thick
Wilwood 15E-6707K Superlite Poly-E Bridge Bolt Brake Pads, .650 Inch
Wilwood 150-8854K Superlite BP-10 Bridge Bolt Brake Pads, .800 Inch
Wilwood 15B-9819 Poly-B 10 Brake Pad
Q & A
If you're changing your brake pads before you hit your first race, it's important to burnish or bed-in your new pads. Check out our quick tech-tip on bedding brakes and how to minimize pad wear and get the best performance out of your brakes.
After getting the control arms and drop spindles installed last time, we are dying to see what it looks like on the ground. Today we are working with the Speedway Deluxe Disc Brake Kit. Josh and Joe are on a roll!
Tim talks about the options we have for early Ford drum brakes.
We offer a guide to follow when selecting a new set of brake pads for your race car. It's important to know the friction quality and pad size before selecting a new set of racing pads.
Project Chevelle upgrades the 4 drum brakes single master cylinder that was an unfortunate set of boxes checked on this Chevelle’s order sheet.
Heath finally gets the opportunity to work on rear disc brakes. He explains some things that went great during this project, and not so great. Find out what the advantages and disadvantages are of running disc brakes.