Wilwood 150-8936K D154 PolyMatrix BP-10 Brake Pad Set, GM Metric
Bonneville, Firebird, Grand Am, Grand Prix, LeMans, Oval Track Cars, BP-10 Compound, Not Bedded
Speedway Motors is your one-stop shop for GM 1978-Up Midsize caliper brake pads.
- Medium friction, smooth engagement, low abrasion on iron rotors.
- Flat torque curve.
- Low to medium wear rate, increases as temperature increases.
Compound Data Sheet (PDF)
Tech Tip: Only use full metallic pads on coated rotors.
Tech Tip: You can fine tune your cars brake system by selecting different compounds for the front and rear, or side to side.
Sold as a set of 4, 1 set will be needed to outfit 2 calipers.
Brake Pad Brand Guide (Link)
Learn how to properly Bed-In your brake pads by reading our tech article. Bedding-In Brake Pad Procedure.
Item DetailsMetallic composite pad, medium-high temp range similar to full metallic, medium-high torque
- Medium friction compound with the low noise and low dust of a street performance compound and the increased friction characteristics of a semi-metallic race compound.
- Ideal for disc brake conversions on street rods and muscle cars.
- High performance street / strip, drag race, and track day categories using vented iron rotors.
- Smooth engagement with consistent response from a flat torque curve throughout its entire effective temperature range.
More Like This
Wilwood 150-9422K D154 PolyMatrix BP-20 Brake Pad Set, GM Metric
Wilwood 150-D0154K D154 Promatrix Brake Pad Set, .565/.530 Inch
Speedway 156 1978-Up D154 GM Metric Brake Pads
AFCO 1251-1154 D154 1978-Up GM Metric Pads
AFCO 1251-2000 C2 Pads, F33i/DL/Mini Grand National
AFCO 6653022 GM Metric SR34 Compound Brake Pad
Wilwood 150-12250K D154 PolyMatrix BP-40 Brake Pad Set, GM Metric
Hawk HB119M.594 Performance Black 1978-Up GM Metric Brake Pads
Hawk HB119A.594 Performance 1978-Up HPS Brake Pads, DTC-15
Hawk HB119W.594 Performance 1978-Up HPS Brake Pads, DTC-30
Q & A
If you're changing your brake pads before you hit your first race, it's important to burnish or bed-in your new pads. Check out our quick tech-tip on bedding brakes and how to minimize pad wear and get the best performance out of your brakes.
After getting the control arms and drop spindles installed last time, we are dying to see what it looks like on the ground. Today we are working with the Speedway Deluxe Disc Brake Kit. Josh and Joe are on a roll!
Tim talks about the options we have for early Ford drum brakes.