Wilwood 150-8936K D154 PolyMatrix BP-10 Brake Pad Set, GM Metric
Bonneville, Firebird, Grand Am, Grand Prix, LeMans, Oval Track Cars, BP-10 Compound, Not Bedded
Speedway Motors is your one-stop shop for GM 1978-Up Midsize caliper brake pads.
- Medium friction, smooth engagement, low abrasion on iron rotors.
- Flat torque curve.
- Low to medium wear rate, increases as temperature increases.
Compound Data Sheet (PDF)
Tech Tip: Only use full metallic pads on coated rotors.
Tech Tip: You can fine tune your cars brake system by selecting different compounds for the front and rear, or side to side.
Sold as a set of 4, 1 set will be needed to outfit 2 calipers.
Brake Pad Brand Guide (Link)
Learn how to properly Bed-In your brake pads by reading our tech article. Bedding-In Brake Pad Procedure.
Item DetailsMetallic composite pad, medium-high temp range similar to full metallic, medium-high torque
- Medium friction compound with the low noise and low dust of a street performance compound and the increased friction characteristics of a semi-metallic race compound.
- Ideal for disc brake conversions on street rods and muscle cars.
- High performance street / strip, drag race, and track day categories using vented iron rotors.
- Smooth engagement with consistent response from a flat torque curve throughout its entire effective temperature range.
More Like This
Wilwood 150-9422K D154 PolyMatrix BP-20 Brake Pad Set, GM Metric
Wilwood 150-D0154K D154 Promatrix Brake Pad Set, .565/.530 Inch
Speedway 156 1978-Up GM Metric Brake Pads
AFCO 1251-1154 D154 1978-Up GM Metric Pads
AFCO 6653022 GM Metric SR34 Compound Brake Pad
AFCO 1251-2000 C2 Pads, F33i/DL/Mini Grand National
Wilwood 150-12250K D154 PolyMatrix BP-40 Brake Pad Set, GM Metric
Hawk HB119M.594 Performance Black 1978-Up GM Metric Brake Pads
Hawk HB119A.594 Performance 1978-Up HPS Brake Pads, DTC-15
Hawk HB119W.594 Performance 1978-Up HPS Brake Pads, DTC-30
Q & A
If you're changing your brake pads before you hit your first race, it's important to burnish or bed-in your new pads. Check out our quick tech-tip on bedding brakes and how to minimize pad wear and get the best performance out of your brakes.
We get a lot of questions about brake kits so Tim gives a brief overview of disc brake setups.
Tim talks about the options we have for early Ford drum brakes.