Wilwood 150-14345K High Temp Racing Pad Set, Super Alloy Rotors
0.49" Overall Thickness
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
These Wilwood pads are designed for race cars that use specialty alloy rotors such as titanium and light weight steel. Overall friction and temperature range are the main concerns when selecting brake pads. The pads must have proper friction for stopping even when the temperature range varies during a race.
- High friction throughout temperature range
- High temperature range
- Formulation specific for use with Super Alloy rotors
- Race ONLY compound for specialty alloy rotors such as titanium and light weight steel
- Sprint cars with titanium rotors, speedway cars with plate steel rotors, and other specialized vehicles where high temperature fade and wear resistance are necessary to offset diminished cooling capacity due to rotor material and configuration
- Medium to high friction compound with a steadily increasing torque curve as temperatures rise
- Good wear and friction properties with high fade resistance for special applications where intermittent high temperature spikes are observed between periods of moderate temperature braking
More Like This
Wilwood 150-14354K High-Temp Racing Brake Pad
Wilwood 150-10007K 6712 BP-20 Brake Pad Set, Dynapro 6, .49 Inch Thick
Wilwood 150-8813K 7912 BP-10 Brake Pad Set, Powerlite
Wilwood 150-9413K 7112 BP-20 Brake Pad Set, DLIII/BDL/FDL, .49 Inch
Wilwood 15A-10724K 6712A PolyMatrix Brake Pad Set, DP6, .49 Inch Thick
Wilwood 15H-10726K 6712H PolyMatrix Brake Pad Set, DP6, .49 Inch Thick
Wilwood 150-10006K 6712 BP-10 Brake Pad Set, Dynapro 6, .49 Inch Thick
Wilwood 150-11363K 4812 BP-10 Brake Pad Set, .49 Inch Thick
Wilwood 150-12243K 7112 BP-40 Brake Pad Set, DLII, BDL, FDL, .49 Inch
Wilwood 150-12760K 6712 BP-40 Brake Pad Set, Dynapro 6, .49 Inch Thick
Q & A
If you're changing your brake pads before you hit your first race, it's important to burnish or bed-in your new pads. Check out our quick tech-tip on bedding brakes and how to minimize pad wear and get the best performance out of your brakes.
After getting the control arms and drop spindles installed last time, we are dying to see what it looks like on the ground. Today we are working with the Speedway Deluxe Disc Brake Kit. Josh and Joe are on a roll!
Tim talks about the options we have for early Ford drum brakes.