Wilwood 150-12248K BP40 Brake Pads for Narrow Billet Dynalite Caliper
1300+ °F Temp. Range, BP-40 Brake Pad Compound, 3.96" Overall Width, 2.21" Overall Height
- Temperature range on the pads is 1300+ °F
- Pads are 3.96" wide 2.21" high, and .60" thick
- These brake pads from Wilwood are designed for use with racing applications
- Includes one complete axle set (4 pads) which means that one set of pads will outfit two calipers
- They feature a heavy duty BP40 compound and are intended for use with Wilwood's Narrow Billet Dynalite calipers
These brake pads from Wilwood are designed for use with racing applications. They feature a heavy duty BP40 compound and are intended for use with Wilwood's Narrow Billet Dynalite calipers.
- BP40 compound
- Match with Narrow Billet Dynalite caliper
- Includes one complete axle set (4 pads)
Tech Tip: Only use full metallic pads on coated rotors.
Tech Tip: You can fine tune your car's brake system by selecting different compounds for the front and rear, or side to side.
Brake Pad Brand Guide (Link)
Compound Data Sheet (PDF)
Learn how to properly Bed-In your brake pads by reading our tech article. Bedding-In Brake Pad Procedure.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
More Like This
Wilwood 150-12270K 4908 Brake Pad Set, Alum Rotor, GP200
Wilwood 150-9764K BP-10 Street Performance Pads
Wilwood 150-12242K 6812 BP-40 Brake Pad Set, DLS/DPS, .50 Inch Thick
Wilwood 150-12842K 7912 BP-40 Brake Pad Set, Powerlite, .49 Inch Thick
Wilwood 15E-6707K Superlite Poly-E Bridge Bolt Brake Pads, .650 Inch
Wilwood 150-8854K Superlite BP-10 Bridge Bolt Brake Pads, .800 Inch
Wilwood 15Q-10144 Poly-Q Brake Pad
Wilwood 15E-6096K Poly-E Double Quick Change Brake Pads, Set/4
Wilwood 15E-6100K Superlite Poly-E Brake Pads, Set/4
Wilwood 150-8946K NDL/Dynalite Bridge Bolt Brake Pads, BP-10
Q & A
Learn how to bed in or burnish your brake pads. Our quick guide and video will teach you the proper procedure to get the best performance out of your brakes.
Learn how to assemble one of our bolt on nine-inch Ford disc brake kits in this step-by-step guide.
Tim talks about the options we have for early Ford drum brakes.
We offer a guide to follow when selecting a new set of brake pads for your race car. It's important to know the friction quality and pad size before selecting a new set of racing pads.
Learn how to bed in your break pads!
Today we take a look at the differences between proportioning valves (both fixed and adjustable models) and the residual pressure valves we offer in this buyer's guide.
Custom rides usually require custom brake and fuel lines. Educate yourself on the tools you will need and the proper steps to a successful line assembly in our buyer's guide.