FDL P/S PARK BRAKE KIT DRI
- This product is discontinued.
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional business days for Wilwood to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
- This item UP87395 is made to order. It will be shipped from our warehouse when it is produced.
This is Garage Sale priced because it is an open box item.
This group of FDL Pro-Series rear disc kits provides a complete solution for popular muscle car rear axles that require a parking brake. Forged billet Dynalite four piston calipers, 12.19" one-piece drum/rotors, and high friction pads provide optimized and balanced braking for all types of custom performance street/strip and show machines. The neatly hidden internal shoe system provides a clean installation with superior static holding power for parking. Optional caliper finishes and rotor designs enable the builder to personalize the style and optimize brake performance for every individual application.
More Like This
Wilwood Brake Kit for Total Performance Spindles
Wilwood Disc Brake Kit, 49-54 Chevy Spindles, 4-Piston, Vented Rotor
Brake Kit: 1969-77 GM Caliper to Early Ford Spindles, Chevy B-P
Front Disc Brake Kit GM Metric/Mustang II to 1949-54 Chevy, 5 on 4-1/2
Wilwood Disc Brake Kit for 49-54 Chevy Spindles, 4-Piston, Steel Rotor
Basic Weld-On Rear Disc Brake Kit for 1978-88 GM Caliper, 1.59 In BS
Weld-On Rear Disc Brake Kit, 1978-88 GM Caliper, 1.59 Inch Backspace
Weld-On Rear Disc Brake Kit, 1969-77 GM Caliper, 1.96 Inch Backspace
Disc Brake Kit for Total Performance Spindles, 5 x 4-1/2
Wilwood Disc Brake Kit 1949-54 Chevy Spindles, 2-Piston, Steel Rotor
Q & A
After getting the control arms and drop spindles installed last time, we are dying to see what it looks like on the ground. Today we are working with the Speedway Deluxe Disc Brake Kit. Josh and Joe are on a roll!
Tim talks about the options we have for early Ford drum brakes.
We get a lot of questions about brake kits so Tim gives a brief overview of disc brake setups.