Wilwood 140-15175-DR SLC56 Front Replacement Caliper & Rotor Kit, Red
Front Position, 5 on 4.75" Bolt Pattern, 12 Inch Rotor Diameter, Vented Rotor Type, Red
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 3 business days for Wilwood to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
This SLC56 replacement front caliper & rotor kit from Wilwood is engineered to be a high performance street and custom replacement kit for Corvettes and hot rods using Corvette suspension. In addition to the high-tech styling and superior performance of the SLC56 calipers, this kit includes the positive response, long wear, high fade resistance, and easy to clean properties of the BP-10 compound Smart Pads. This caliper & rotor kit is a direct bolt-on replacement for 1997-2013 C5 or C6 without the need for additional brackets or adapters.
- Replacement front caliper & rotor kit
- 1997-2013 C5 or C6
- Includes BP-10 Smart Pads & Dimpled/Slotted rotors
- Direct easy installation
Wheel Clearance (GIF)
- Spindle Type: Factory Disc Spindle
- Mount Type: Lug
- Caliper Type: 4 - Red Powder Coat
- Wheel Diameter: 17
Calipers- 120-13915-RD, 120-13915-RD
- Type: SLC56
- Finish: Red Powder Coat
- Piston Count: 4
- Piston Area: 4.12
- Piston Type: Stainless
- Mount Type: Lug
- Pad Compound: BP-10
Rotors- 160-9335-BK, 160-9334-BK
- Type: SRP Dimpled & Slotted
- Finish: Black Electro Coat
- Material: Iron
- OD: 12.8"
- Width: 1.25"
- Vane Count: Venter
- Design Type: SRP-BLK
- Dynamically Balanced: Yes
- Chevrolet Corvette 2009-2013 Base
- Chevrolet Corvette 1997-2004 C-5 & Z06
- Chevrolet Corvette 2005-2008 C-6 - Base
NotesKit fits 97-2004 C5 all, 2005-2013 C6 Base Models w/ 12.80 diameter front rotor. SLC56 caliper kits have been checked to clear Z06 model wheels. All other OE and aftermarket wheels should be checked for proper clearance. . Wheel spacers may be required on some applications.
More Like This
Brake Kit: 1969-77 GM Caliper to Early Ford Spindles, Chevy B-P
Front Disc Brake Kit, GM Mid-size to 1949-54 Chevy Spindle, 5 on 4-3/4
Mustang II Brake Kits for Early Chevy Spindles, GM 4.75 Pattern
Front Disc Brake Kit GM Metric/Mustang II to 1949-54 Chevy, 5 on 4-3/4
Disc Brake Kit for Total Performance Spindles, 5 x 4-3/4
Wilwood 140-15175-D SLC56 Front Replacement Caliper & Rotor Kit, Black
Wilwood 140-15176-DR DPC56 Rear Replacement Caliper & Rotor Kit, Red
Wilwood 140-1015-BD FDL Front Brake Drag Kit, Art Morrison Strut
Wilwood 140-10691 Superlite 4R Front Disc Brake Kit, 1998-02 GM
Wilwood 140-10786 NDPR Front Drag Disc Brake Kit,98-02 Camaro/Firebird
Q & A
After getting the control arms and drop spindles installed last time, we are dying to see what it looks like on the ground. Today we are working with the Speedway Deluxe Disc Brake Kit. Josh and Joe are on a roll!
Tim talks about the options we have for early Ford drum brakes.
We get a lot of questions about brake kits so Tim gives a brief overview of disc brake setups.
Project Chevelle upgrades the 4 drum brakes single master cylinder that was an unfortunate set of boxes checked on this Chevelle’s order sheet.