Wilwood 140-13665-DR, Forged Superlite 4R Rear Parking Brake Kit, SRP
Rear Position, 5 on 5.5" Bolt Pattern, 14 Inch Rotor Diameter, Vented Rotor Type, Powder Coated
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 7 business days for Wilwood to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
These versions of Forged Narrow Superlite 4R rear disc kits provide the ultimate Big Brake solution for Bronco 76-77 rear axles with Big Ford New Style flange and bearing. (normally: OE 11 inch diameter brakes and 3300 GVW.) Each includes a high efficiency drum style parking brake assembly. FNSL4R four piston calipers, 12.88” two-piece rotors, and high performance BP-10 compound pads provide optimized and balanced braking to compliment front big brake upgrades available for Bronco platform. The neatly hidden internal shoe system provides a clean installation with superior static holding power for parking.
- Rear End Axle: Big Ford New Style Bronco
- Axle Offset 2.38 Inches
- Mount Type: Radial
- Wheel Diameter: 17 Inches
- Caliper: 120-11782-RD
- Type: Forged Narrow Superlite 4R
- Finish: Red Powder Coat
- Piston Count: 4
- Piston Type: Stainless
- Mount Type: Radial
- Brake Pad Compound: BP-10
- Rotor: 160-6836-BK, 160-6835-BK
- Type: SRP Drilled Rotor
- Style: SRP Drilled and Slotted
- Surface Finish: Black Electro Coat
- Material: Iron
- Diameter: 12.88"
- Width: 1.1"
- Vane Count: 48 CV
- Design Type: SRP-BLK
- Rotor Hat: 170-13326
- Type: Parking Brake Hat - Standard
- Material: Aluminum
- Finish Color: Black E-Coat
- Hat Offset: 1.54"
- Bolt Circle: 5 x 5.50"
- Stud Diameter: .64"
Note: Brake Kits are designed to fit OE Factory Spindles. Contact Speedway Motors if you are not using a factory spindle.
Assembly Instructions (PDF)
Wheel Clearance Diagram (PDF)
More Like This
Wilwood 140-13665-R, Superlite 4R Rear Parking Brake Kit, 12.88 In
Wilwood 140-13665-D, Forged Superlite 4R Rear Parking Brake Kit, SRP
Wilwood 140-13305 FNSL4R 12.88 Front Disc Brake Kit, 76-77 Ford Bronco
Wilwood 140-13330 FNSL4R Front Disc Brake Kit, 1976-77 Ford Bronco
Wilwood 140-13323 FNSL 4R Rear Brake Kit, Big Ford 2.36 Off, Bronco
Wilwood 140-13333-D FNSL 4R Rear Brake Kit, Big Ford 2.36 Off, Bronco
Wilwood 140-13303-R DP6 Front Disc Brake Kit, 66-75 Ford Bronco/F-150
Wilwood 140-13305-DR FNSL4R Front Disc Brake Kit, 1976-77 Ford Bronco
Wilwood 140-13305-R FNSL4R Front Disc Brake Kit, 1976-77 Ford Bronco
Wilwood 140-13330-DR FNSL4R Front Disc Brake Kit, 1976-77 Ford Bronco
Q & A
After getting the control arms and drop spindles installed last time, we are dying to see what it looks like on the ground. Today we are working with the Speedway Deluxe Disc Brake Kit. Josh and Joe are on a roll!
Tim talks about the options we have for early Ford drum brakes.
We get a lot of questions about brake kits so Tim gives a brief overview of disc brake setups.