Wilwood 140-13582-D AERO6 SRP Front Disc Brake Kit, 14 Inch
Front Position, 5 on 4.72" Bolt Pattern, 14 Inch Rotor Diameter, Vented Rotor Type
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 7 business days for Wilwood to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
These AERO6 calipers from Wilwood were designed for the specific purpose of providing big capacity braking with large diameter rotors for heavy weight and extreme duty vehicles. For cars, it’s the biggest of the big providing big brake performance for show and dual purpose street and track vehicles. For trucks and SUV’s, it provides big stopping power for towing, off-road, and enhanced braking with wheel and tire upgrades. Kits listed for specific vehicles are fully compatible with OE master cylinder output and ABS function. Directional staggered vane 14.00” to 14.25”rotors provide maximum cooling for sustained high heat durability.
- Spindle Type: Factory Disc Spindle
- Mount Type: Radial
- Wheel Diameter: 18 Inches
- Caliper: 120-13290-BK, 120-13289-BK
- Type: AERO6
- Finish: Black Powder Coat
- Piston Count: 6
- Piston Type: Stainless
- Mount Type: Radial
- Brake Pad Compound: BP-10
- Rotor: 160-8397-BK, 160-8396-BK
- Type: SRP Drilled Rotor
- Style: SRP Drilled and Slotted
- Surface Finish: Black Electro Coat
- Material: Iron
- Diameter: 14"
- Width: 1.25"
- Vane Count: 72 CV
- Design Type: SRP-BLK
- Dynamically Balanced
- Rotor Hat: 170-13584
- Type: Big Brake Dynamic Bobbin Mount Hat - Flared Bell
- Material: Aluminum
- Finish Color: Black E-Coat
- Hat Offset: 1.55"
- Bolt Circle: 5 x 4.72"
- Stud Diameter: .52"
Note: Brake Kits are designed to fit OE Factory Spindles. Contact Speedway Motors if you are not using a factory spindle.
Assembly Instructions (PDF)
Wheel Clearance Diagram (PDF)
Vehicle Compatibility Listing:
- BMW 128i 2008-2013 All
- BMW 135i 2008-2012 All
- BMW 323i 2006-2011 Sedan (Canada)
- BMW 325i 2006 Sedan
- BMW 328i 2007-2009 All
- BMW 328i 2010-2011 All - RWD, except xi
- BMW 328i 2012 Convertible - RWD
- BMW 328i 2012 Coupe - RWD
- BMW 330i 2006 Sedan
- BMW 335i 2007-2011 All except xi
- BMW 335i 2012 Convertible - RWD
- BMW 335i 2012 Coupe - RWD
More Like This
Wilwood 140-13582-DR AERO6 SRP Front Disc Brake Kit, 14 Inch
Wilwood 140-13582 AERO6 GT Front Disc Brake Kit, 14 Inch
Wilwood 140-13582-N AERO6 GT Front Disc Brake Kit, 14 Inch
Wilwood 140-13582-R AERO6 GT Front Disc Brake Kit, 14 Inch
Wilwood 140-13583-D AERO4 Rear Disc Parking Brake Kit, 14 Inch
Wilwood 140-13583-DN AERO4 Rear Disc Parking Brake Kit, 14 Inch
Wilwood 140-13583-DR AERO4 Rear Disc Parking Brake Kit, 14 Inch
Wilwood 140-13583-N AERO4 Rear Disc Parking Brake Kit, 14 Inch
Wilwood 140-13583-R AERO4 Rear Disc Parking Brake Kit, 14 Inch
Wilwood 140-13583 AERO4 Rear Disc Parking Brake Kit, 14 Inch
Q & A
After getting the control arms and drop spindles installed last time, we are dying to see what it looks like on the ground. Today we are working with the Speedway Deluxe Disc Brake Kit. Josh and Joe are on a roll!
Tim talks about the options we have for early Ford drum brakes.
Project Chevelle upgrades the 4 drum brakes single master cylinder that was an unfortunate set of boxes checked on this Chevelle’s order sheet.
Early Ford Bolt-on Brake Conversion
In this Tech Tip, a customer asked about finding a set of disc brakes for his 1949 Ford F1 pickup, with one caveat. He wants to use the factory wheels.
Speedway Tech Zach R. talks about the dropped spindles and disc brake conversion he installed on his '55 Sedan Delivery.
In this Tech Tip, John confirms a customer question regarding the need for a proportioning valve on his ’55 F100 brake build.