Wilwood 140-13581-R Dynapro 6 Front Disc Brake Kit, 12.88 Inch Rotor
The enhanced brake capacity and pad performance of the DynaPro 6 forged billet six-piston caliper is combined with 12.88” diameter rotors for this group of front wheel drive sport compact kits. These kits are the perfect compliment to wheel, tire, and suspension upgrades on daily drivers, competition vehicles, and custom styled show machines. Each kit is engineered vehicle specific to maintain full compatibility with the OE master cylinder output and factory ABS functions. Optional caliper finishes and rotor designs enable the builder to personalize the style and optimize brake performance for every individual application.
- Spindle Type: Factory Disc Spindle
- Mount Type: Lug
- Wheel Diameter: 17 Inches
- Caliper: 120-10127-RD , 120-10126-RD
- Type: Dynapro 6
- Finish: Red Powder Coat
- Piston Count:6
- Piston Type: Stainless
- Mount Type: Lug
- Brake Pad Compound: BP-10
- Rotor: 160-12962, 160-12961
- Type: GT 48 Curved
- Style: GT Slotted
- Surface Finish: Plain
- Material: Spec-37 Iron
- Diameter: 12.88"
- Width: 1.1"
- Vane Count: 48 CV
- Design Type: GT
Note: Brake Kits are designed to fit OE Factory Spindles. Contact Speedway Motors if you are not using a factory spindle.
Wheel Clearance Diagram (PDF)
Assembly Instructions (PDF)
- Mazda Mazda 3 2010-2011 Grand Touring
- Mazda Mazda 3 2012-2013 Grand Touring (2.5L)
- Mazda Mazda 3 2008-2009 GS (2.3L)
- Mazda Mazda 3 2010-2012 GS (2.5L)
- Mazda Mazda 3 2012-2013 GS-SKY (2.5L)
- Mazda Mazda 3 2012-2013 GT (2.5L)
- Mazda Mazda 3 2008-2009 GT (2.3L)
- Mazda Mazda 3 2010-2011 GT (2.5L)
- Mazda Mazda 3 2012-2013 GX (2.5L)
- Mazda Mazda 3 2008-2009 GX (2.3L)
- Mazda Mazda 3 2010-2011 GX (2.5L)
- Mazda Mazda 3 2004-2013 i (2.0L)
- Mazda Mazda 3 2010-2013 I Touring (2.0L)
- Mazda Mazda 3 2007-2013 Mazda-speed
- Mazda Mazda 3 2004-2009 S (2.3L)
- Mazda Mazda 3 2010-2013 S (2.5L)
- Mazda Mazda 3 2005 SP23 (2.3L)
- Mazda Mazda 3 2011 Sport GS (2.5L)
- Mazda Mazda 3 2011 Sport GT (2.5L)
- Mazda Mazda 3 2011 Sport GX (2.5L)
- This product is discontinued.
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional business days for Wilwood to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
- This item 83514013581R is made to order. It will be shipped from our warehouse when it is produced.
More Like This
Wilwood Disc Brake Kit, 49-54 Chevy Spindles, 4-Piston, Vented Rotor
Wilwood 140-7141 Rear E-Brake Kit - GM 12 Bolt Axle
Wilwood 140-12549-DN Dynapro SA Lug Drive Rear Drag Brake Kit
Wilwood 140-12551-DN Dynapro SA Lug Drive Rear Drag Brake Kit
Wilwood 140-12555-DN Dynapro Dual SA Lug Drive Rear Drag Brake Kt
Wilwood 140-13952-D Forged Dynapro Low-Profile Rear Parking Brake
Wilwood 140-14129-DN Dynapro SA Lug Drive Rear Drag Brake Kit
Wilwood 140-14146-DN Dynapro SA Lug Drive Rear Drag Brake Kit
Wilwood 140-14147-DN Dynapro Dual SA Lug Drive Rear Drag Brake Kt
Wilwood 140-14148-DN Dynapro SA Lug Drive Rear Drag Brake Kit
Q & A
Learn how to assemble one of our bolt on nine-inch Ford disc brake kits in this step-by-step guide.
Today on our 410 sprint car, the guys are assembling the front axle. The process can be a bit messy, but the finished product is so worth it!
Learn how to assemble a rear axle assembly as we put together ours for the 410 Sprint Car Build. Our team of builders continues to make progress on the car!
After getting the control arms and drop spindles installed last time, we are dying to see what it looks like on the ground. Today we are working with the Speedway Deluxe Disc Brake Kit. Josh and Joe are on a roll!
Jeff installs a Wilwood 12.19" Front Disc Brake Kit to his 1967 Chevelle. Read more on the caliper bracket assembly and brake rotor setup.
A guide on how to install Wilwood rear brakes for performance and better handling suspension. Learn about critical clearance for the outer axle components on Jeff's 1967 Chevelle.
Follow along as Speedway Tech Kevin W. updates the brakes on his Bel Air with a modern disc brake conversion kit.