Wilwood 140-13581 Dynapro 6 Front Disc Brake Kit, 12.88 Inch, Black
Front Position, 5 on 4.5" Bolt Pattern, 12.88 Inch Rotor Diameter, Vented Rotor Type, Black
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 7 business days for Wilwood to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
The enhanced brake capacity and pad performance of the DynaPro 6 forged billet six-piston caliper is combined with 12.88” diameter rotors for this group of front wheel drive sport compact kits. These kits are the perfect compliment to wheel, tire, and suspension upgrades on daily drivers, competition vehicles, and custom styled show machines. Each kit is engineered vehicle specific to maintain full compatibility with the OE master cylinder output and factory ABS functions. Optional caliper finishes and rotor designs enable the builder to personalize the style and optimize brake performance for every individual application.
- Spindle Type: Factory Disc Spindle
- Mount Type: Lug
- Wheel Diameter: 17 Inches
- Caliper: 120-10127 , 120-10126
- Type: Dynapro 6
- Finish: Black Powder Coat
- Piston Count:6
- Piston Type: Stainless
- Mount Type: Lug
- Brake Pad Compound: BP-10
- Rotor: 160-12962, 160-12961
- Type: GT 48 Curved Vane
- Style: GT Slotted
- Surface Finish: Plain
- Material: Spec-37 Iron
- Diameter: 12.88"
- Width: 1.1"
- Vane Count: 48 CV
- Design Type: GT
- Dynamically Balanced
Note: Brake Kits are designed to fit OE Factory Spindles. Contact Speedway Motors if you are not using a factory spindle.
Wheel Clearance Diagram (PDF)
Assembly Instructions (PDF)
- Mazda Mazda 3 2010-2011 Grand Touring
- Mazda Mazda 3 2012-2013 Grand Touring (2.5L)
- Mazda Mazda 3 2008-2009 GS (2.3L)
- Mazda Mazda 3 2010-2012 GS (2.5L)
- Mazda Mazda 3 2012-2013 GS-SKY (2.5L)
- Mazda Mazda 3 2012-2013 GT (2.5L)
- Mazda Mazda 3 2008-2009 GT (2.3L)
- Mazda Mazda 3 2010-2011 GT (2.5L)
- Mazda Mazda 3 2012-2013 GX (2.5L)
- Mazda Mazda 3 2008-2009 GX (2.3L)
- Mazda Mazda 3 2010-2011 GX (2.5L)
- Mazda Mazda 3 2004-2013 i (2.0L)
- Mazda Mazda 3 2010-2013 I Touring (2.0L)
- Mazda Mazda 3 2007-2013 Mazda-speed
- Mazda Mazda 3 2004-2009 S (2.3L)
- Mazda Mazda 3 2010-2013 S (2.5L)
- Mazda Mazda 3 2005 SP23 (2.3L)
- Mazda Mazda 3 2011 Sport GS (2.5L)
- Mazda Mazda 3 2011 Sport GT (2.5L)
- Mazda Mazda 3 2011 Sport GX (2.5L)
More Like This
Wilwood 140-13581-DR Dynapro 6 Front Disc Brake Kit, 12.88 Inch, Red
Wilwood 140-13581-R Dynapro 6 Front Disc Brake Kit, 12.88 Inch Rotor
Wilwood 140-13581-D Dynapro 6 Front Disc Brake Kit, 12.88 Inch, Black
Front Disc Brake Kit GM Metric/Mustang II to 1949-54 Chevy, 5 on 4-1/2
Disc Brake Kit for Total Performance Spindles, 5 x 4-1/2
Mustang II Disc Brake Kit for Early Chevy Spindles, 5 on 4-1/2 Inch
Front Disc Brake Kit, GM Mid-size to 1949-54 Chevy Spindle, 5 on 4-1/2
Brake Kit: 1969-77 GM Caliper to Early Ford Spindles, Chevy B-P
Wilwood Disc Brake Kit for 49-54 Chevy Spindles, 4-Piston, Steel Rotor
Basic Weld-On Rear Disc Brake Kit for 1978-88 GM Caliper, 1.59 In BS
Q & A
Today on our 410 sprint car, the guys are assembling the front axle. The process can be a bit messy, but the finished product is so worth it!
Learn how to assemble a rear axle assembly as we put together ours for the 410 Sprint Car Build. Our team of builders continues to make progress on the car!
After getting the control arms and drop spindles installed last time, we are dying to see what it looks like on the ground. Today we are working with the Speedway Deluxe Disc Brake Kit. Josh and Joe are on a roll!
Early Ford Bolt-on Brake Conversion
Follow along as Speedway Tech Kevin W. updates the brakes on his Bel Air with a modern disc brake conversion kit.
In this Tech Tip, John confirms a customer question regarding the need for a proportioning valve on his ’55 F100 brake build.
Steve replaces the factory GM 8.5" 10-bolt rear end on his '76 Chevrolet Laguna S3 with a GM 10 & 12 bolt bolt-on rear disc brake kit.