Wilwood 140-13398-DR, Forged Dynalite Rear Parking Brake Kit, SRP
Rear Position, Multi: 5 on 5"/4.75"/4.50" Bolt Pattern, 12.19 Inch Rotor Diameter
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 7 business days for Wilwood to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
This group of FDLI Pro-Series rear disc kits provides a complete solution for popular muscle car rear axles that require a parking brake. Forged billet Dynalite four piston calipers, 12.19” one-piece drum/rotors, and high friction pads provide optimized and balanced braking for all types of custom performance street/strip and show machines. The neatly hidden internal shoe system provides a clean installation with superior static holding power for parking. Optional caliper finishes and rotor designs enable the builder to personalize the style and optimize brake performance for every individual application.
- Rear End Axle: AMC
- Axle Offset 2.6 Inches
- Mount Type: Lug
- Wheel Diameter: 15 Inches
- Caliper: 120-6806-RD
- Type: Forged Dynalite
- Finish: Red Powder Coat
- Piston Count: 4
- Piston Type: Stainless
- Mount Type: Lug
- Brake Pad Compound: BP-10
- Rotor: 160-9813-BK , 160-9812-BK
- Type: SRP Drilled Rotor and Hat
- Style: SRP Drilled and Slotted
- Surface Finish: Black Electro Coated
- Material: Iron
- Diameter: 12.19"
- Width: .81"
- Vane Count: 32 V
- Design Type: SRP-BLK
Fits the following applications:
- 1971-73 Javelin Disc Brake Spindle
- 1974 Javelin Disc Brake Spindle, Bendix Calipers
- 1974 Javelin Disc Brake Spindle, Kelsey Hayes Calipers
- 1971-74 Javelin AMX Disc Brake Spindle
- 1971-74 Javelin AMX Drum Brake Spindle
Note: Brake Kits are designed to fit OE Factory Spindles. Contact Speedway Motors if you are not using a factory spindle.
Assembly Instructions (PDF)
Wheel Clearance Diagram (PDF)
More Like This
Wilwood 140-13398-R, Forged Dynalite Rear Parking Brake Kit Pro-Series
Wilwood 140-13398-D, Forged Dynalite Rear Parking Brake Kit, SRP
Wilwood 140-13398, Forged Dynalite Rear Parking Brake Kit, Pro-Series
Wilwood 140-11940-R FDLI Pro Series Front Disc Brake Kit, 1969-76 AMC
Wilwood 140-13395-DR FDLI 12.19 Inch Front Disc Brake Kit, 1969-76 AMC
Wilwood 140-11941 FDLI LP Pro Series Rear Disc Brake Kit, 1971-74 AMC
Wilwood 140-11940 FDLI Pro Series Front Disc Brake Kit, 1969-76 AMC
Wilwood 140-11940-D FDLI Pro Series Front Disc Brake Kit, 1969-76 AMC
Wilwood 140-11940-DR FDLI Pro Series Front Disc Brake Kit, 1969-76 AMC
Wilwood 140-13395 FDLI 12.19 Inch Front Disc Brake Kit, 1969-76 AMC
Q & A
After getting the control arms and drop spindles installed last time, we are dying to see what it looks like on the ground. Today we are working with the Speedway Deluxe Disc Brake Kit. Josh and Joe are on a roll!
Tim talks about the options we have for early Ford drum brakes.
Project Chevelle upgrades the 4 drum brakes single master cylinder that was an unfortunate set of boxes checked on this Chevelle’s order sheet.
Early Ford Bolt-on Brake Conversion
In this Tech Tip, a customer asked about finding a set of disc brakes for his 1949 Ford F1 pickup, with one caveat. He wants to use the factory wheels.
Speedway Tech Zach R. talks about the dropped spindles and disc brake conversion he installed on his '55 Sedan Delivery.
In this Tech Tip, John confirms a customer question regarding the need for a proportioning valve on his ’55 F100 brake build.