Wilwood 140-13398-D, Forged Dynalite Rear Parking Brake Kit, SRP
This group of FDLI Pro-Series rear disc kits provides a complete solution for popular muscle car rear axles that require a parking brake. Forged billet Dynalite four piston calipers, 12.19” one-piece drum/rotors, and high friction pads provide optimized and balanced braking for all types of custom performance street/strip and show machines. The neatly hidden internal shoe system provides a clean installation with superior static holding power for parking. Optional caliper finishes and rotor designs enable the builder to personalize the style and optimize brake performance for every individual application.
- Rear End Axle: AMC
- Axle Offset 2.6 Inches
- Mount Type: Lug
- Wheel Diameter: 15 Inches
- Caliper: 120-6806
- Type: Forged Dynalite
- Finish: Black Anodize
- Piston Count: 4
- Piston Type: Stainless
- Mount Type: Lug
- Brake Pad Compound: BP-10
- Rotor: 160-9813-BK, 160-9812-BK
- Type: Ultralite HP 32 & Hat
- Style: SRP Drilled Rotor and Hat
- Surface Finish: SRP Drilled and Slotted
- Material: Iron
- Diameter: 12.19"
- Width: .81"
- Vane Count: 32 V
- Design Type: SRP-BLK
Fits the following applications:
- 1971-73 Javelin Disc Brake Spindle
- 1974 Javelin Disc Brake Spindle, Bendix Calipers
- 1974 Javelin Disc Brake Spindle, Kelsey Hayes Calipers
- 1971-74 Javelin AMX Disc Brake Spindle
- 1971-74 Javelin AMX Drum Brake Spindle
Note: Brake Kits are designed to fit OE Factory Spindles. Contact Speedway Motors if you are not using a factory spindle.
Assembly Instructions (PDF)
Wheel Clearance Diagram (PDF)
- This product is discontinued.
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional business days for Wilwood to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
- This item 83514013398D is made to order. It will be shipped from our warehouse when it is produced.
More Like This
Wilwood Disc Brake Kit, 49-54 Chevy Spindles, 4-Piston, Vented Rotor
Wilwood 140-7141 Rear E-Brake Kit - GM 12 Bolt Axle
Wilwood 140-12549-DN Dynapro SA Lug Drive Rear Drag Brake Kit
Wilwood 140-12551-DN Dynapro SA Lug Drive Rear Drag Brake Kit
Wilwood 140-12555-DN Dynapro Dual SA Lug Drive Rear Drag Brake Kt
Wilwood 140-13952-D Forged Dynapro Low-Profile Rear Parking Brake
Wilwood 140-14129-DN Dynapro SA Lug Drive Rear Drag Brake Kit
Wilwood 140-14146-DN Dynapro SA Lug Drive Rear Drag Brake Kit
Wilwood 140-14147-DN Dynapro Dual SA Lug Drive Rear Drag Brake Kt
Wilwood 140-14148-DN Dynapro SA Lug Drive Rear Drag Brake Kit
Q & A
Learn how to assemble one of our bolt on nine-inch Ford disc brake kits in this step-by-step guide.
Today on our 410 sprint car, the guys are assembling the front axle. The process can be a bit messy, but the finished product is so worth it!
Learn how to assemble a rear axle assembly as we put together ours for the 410 Sprint Car Build. Our team of builders continues to make progress on the car!
After getting the control arms and drop spindles installed last time, we are dying to see what it looks like on the ground. Today we are working with the Speedway Deluxe Disc Brake Kit. Josh and Joe are on a roll!
Jeff installs a Wilwood 12.19" Front Disc Brake Kit to his 1967 Chevelle. Read more on the caliper bracket assembly and brake rotor setup.
A guide on how to install Wilwood rear brakes for performance and better handling suspension. Learn about critical clearance for the outer axle components on Jeff's 1967 Chevelle.
Follow along as Speedway Tech Kevin W. updates the brakes on his Bel Air with a modern disc brake conversion kit.